Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
wtf is going on with the development of this game? I've been seeing updates to it for a while but this is the first time I actually decided to play it and I am stunned. Wtf? Where's the content?

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
Something odd is going on in this one. The rpyc files are all unchanged but the bytecode files in /game/cache are different.

As far as content goes the only new images are a dozen or so variations on Melinda standing nude or half naked, a single image of a blue alien standing topless, and some "magic trailer" backgrounds.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game seems off. ive dont nothing but I can view all the girls sex scenes from the get go.

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
What is the difference between the unity download and the regular one? the unity one says 1.1 is it outdated?
The author switched from Unity to Renpy about a year ago. The Unity version has more of an actual game going on and not all content from it has made it to the Renpy version. But the Renpy version does have some new content that the Unity version doesn't have.

ZeEmperorGaming

Feb 7, 2019
Does anybody know what to do to fix the glitch with the talk to frankie quest. Since that quest seems to be blocking other quests from appearing. If that is not the case can someone please tell me how to progress further. I have already done the party quest line.

Reactions: imzahai and ILRpy

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. Since the walkthrough no longer applies to this version, how do I get to do more with Ann Possible?
I've completed my training but when I go back to her we just talk. I can't even find Lola there.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what do you do when the hints just tell you to talk to frankie in the player cabin? Cuz she won't trigger any events.

charng

Jun 19, 2017
this game is broken my guys the maker isn't going to fix it ever since the he did the unity renpy shit the whole game went to poop with the code and what not plus there hasn't been any new content thats worth playing in a long time.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
According to the OP it was updated 2 days ago, any thing actually New or is it bugfixes or?

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes