• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I'm probably pissing up a rope here. But, in the a3fp file there is reference to the military quest on line 202, which is where the asteroid is found. All the game files appear to be there, but, it doesn't run. Is it possible, or, no? The asteroid is mentioned but without actually finding it it kinda leaves a hole in the story.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
did I miss a quest, how do you get into the cave?
You click on the eye, three combinations appear, (none of them are correct). Click on the magnifying glass and look at the footprints, go see Wendy, she'll give you the combination, (5552), go back to the cave, click the eyeball again, and, you're in.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
You click on the eye, three combinations appear, (none of them are correct). Click on the magnifying glass and look at the footprints, go see Wendy, she'll give you the combination, (5552), go back to the cave, click the eyeball again, and, you're in.
I clicked on the eye and it gve some line about not noticing the door before and it just kept repeating that msg

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I clicked on the eye and it gve some line about not noticing the door before and it just kept repeating that msg
Did you click on the magnifying glass and notice the footprints? That should send you to Wendy at the pool during the day to get the combination for the door. If that's not working, then that's a problem I haven't encountered, (and heaven knows there're more than plenty of problems with this mess):confused:

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Did you click on the magnifying glass and notice the footprints? That should send you to Wendy at the pool during the day to get the combination for the door. If that's not working, then that's a problem I haven't encountered, (and heaven knows there're more than plenty of problems with this mess):confused:
Finally got in, took care of what I needed to, but now can't find the tape that is supposed to be hidden in there nwhen I click on magnifying glass says nothing there

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Finally got in, took care of what I needed to, but now can't find the tape that is supposed to be hidden in there nwhen I click on magnifying glass says nothing there
That is weird. You should at least be able to find the screwdriver in there when you click the magnifying glass. Did you already unlock the SM basement with Tracy? I found that after doing that I couldn't find the tape in there or the Dining Hall WC after going there.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
That is weird. You should at least be able to find the screwdriver in there when you click the magnifying glass. Did you already unlock the SM basement with Tracy? I found that after doing that I couldn't find the tape in there or the Dining Hall WC after going there.
yeah I got the screwdriver and unlocked the basement I have all the tapes except the one from the cave

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
yeah I got the screwdriver and unlocked the basement I have all the tapes except the one from the cave
Hmmm, it seems you need to find the one in the WC and the cave before you unlock the bdsm basement, again, weird. Now if you can figure out why the military quest is in the game files but doesn't run, that'd be cool. I have had no luck with that one, beginning to think it can't be done. They mention the meteor that is found in that quest, so, it kinda leaves a large hole in the story. I keep waiting to see a better game every update, continue to be disappointed.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Hmmm, it seems you need to find the one in the WC and the cave before you unlock the bdsm basement, again, weird. Now if you can figure out why the military quest is in the game files but doesn't run, that'd be cool. I have had no luck with that one, beginning to think it can't be done. They mention the meteor that is found in that quest, so, it kinda leaves a large hole in the story. I keep waiting to see a better game every update, continue to be disappointed.
I think the Dev made two mistakes when moving the game to the Renpy format, copied the story line over but didn't write the code for it. and wrote code for stuff not in the story line at the same time.

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
well I can t get past "Talk to Frankie" Quest line, which means I can "progess" what I don t understand either is how I am supposed to know what the "girls relationship or love meter is at? didnt it show that in previous version? as far as I can say now Dev need too fix it.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
well I can t get past "Talk to Frankie" Quest line, which means I can "progess" what I don t understand either is how I am supposed to know what the "girls relationship or love meter is at? didnt it show that in previous version? as far as I can say now Dev need too fix it.
That has been MIA since he switched engines

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
The game is full of bugs. For example I'm know stuck on Talk to frankie (player's cabin) and when I go talk to her the dialogue doesn't commence! Please help!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The game is full of bugs. For example I'm know stuck on Talk to frankie (player's cabin) and when I go talk to her the dialogue doesn't commence! Please help!
Everybody has this issue, among many others. Trust me, the Ren'py version is a lost cause.

ZeEmperorGaming

Feb 7, 2019
does anybody know how to bypass the code for talking to frankie in players cabin. Since clearly this bug has been in the game since the switch to renpy

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes