collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i think i stuck, my quest says i need to speak with frankie in my player cabin but i never progress for some reason

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh can it have still much bugs ? -_-...

oh come on...

also, some girls seems to obviously be favorised extremly compared to others... no complain on that as its progress anyway, but still... it wont hurt to have some girls used as something else than placeholder that we ... maybe one day.. will be able to fuck or else

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is just me or the older version (i think it was made in unity) had much more in-depth content than this one ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is just me or the older version (i think it was made in unity) had much more in-depth content than this one ?
No, it's not just you, literally every page of this thread has a comment like yours ever since the engine change.

The original had more content, but even then, it was lacking scenes and character development. The game already lacked substance then. But instead of adding to that and fixing the bugs, the dev decided to change the engine, while having no skill to do such a thing, but still making money off of patrons.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes