alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
I can't seem to locate the page with the girls' level stats. Just guess?
me too, and the is only for unity version, renpy' version change something
sorry if you don't undertand me, i've oxidaze my english

Reactions: Antaeus

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
This game is pretty garbage i remember playing it a year or so ago it looked alright and there doesn't even seem to be much new content it even seems to have regressed.

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
What the heck? Am I an idiot or the game is not finished?
Ive completed all the quests, I could find, but there is still Talk to Frankie [Player's cabin] option, and when I talk to her I only improve relationship
I've ran through game files and found much more CG's and characters, I haven't met.
If I'm an idiot, can someone tell me, what to do next, or give me actual walkthrough?

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
What the heck? Am I an idiot or the game is not finished?
Ive completed all the quests, I could find, but there is still Talk to Frankie [Player's cabin] option, and when I talk to her I only improve relationship
I've ran through game files and found much more CG's and characters, I haven't met.
If I'm an idiot, can someone tell me, what to do next, or give me actual walkthrough?
As a reply to you and many other people (Maybe this could be in the OP?) The game is currently a broken shell of what it used to be. If you want the only decent version of this game please check the last Unity version. The newer Renpy version has a long time to go before it is worth a damn. You have probably done everything and the game is just broken since it is not done and stops progressing at a point.

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
Say, considering how this game is a lost cause, could you recommend me other games that have similar gameplay or themes and are somewhat decent?

Reactions: Aurelius

Conway

Oct 11, 2017
I really love the theme, the art, and the playstyle of this game. Just highly disappointed that its been broken for so long..

Really wish Vault could have a better grip with the game and hire someone with better English to write dialog to the game.

Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Say, considering how this game is a lost cause, could you recommend me other games that have similar gameplay or themes and are somewhat decent?
Princess and Witch Trainer by Akabur, Four Elements Trainer by MITY, Rogue-Like Evolution by ONI, Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke Games, Harem Hotel by Runey, and Snow Daze by Cypress Zeta are some of my favorites from this site and are pretty easy to get into and get to the good parts. Quite a few also have mods for cheats and things so be sure to check those out (also on this site).

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So far I found 5/7 tapes in the following locations: pleasure room, theater's main room, medical building's little room, Jessica's cabin and sauna's main room. Any idea of where the other tapes could be?
In order to find them, you have to use the little magnifying glass. I visited the locations in the evening, but I don't know if that matters.
I found one in the dinning hall rest room

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Ok found the pleasure room, it unlocks after you run the pajama party quest. It keeps referencing the asteroid, (from 1.1) but that quest is still not available in the renp'y here in 2.1. Maybe he needs to take more time to sort all that out before releasing updates

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So far I found 5/7 tapes in the following locations: pleasure room, theater's main room, medical building's little room, Jessica's cabin and sauna's main room. Any idea of where the other tapes could be?
In order to find them, you have to use the little magnifying glass. I visited the locations in the evening, but I don't know if that matters.
One's in the cave, the other, the dinning hall restroom

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes