UwU25

Jun 11, 2019
No, it's not just you, literally every page of this thread has a comment like yours ever since the engine change.

The original had more content, but even then, it was lacking scenes and character development. The game already lacked substance then. But instead of adding to that and fixing the bugs, the dev decided to change the engine, while having no skill to do such a thing, but still making money off of patrons.
And how i can download the one with unity engine(for android)

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I remember playing this when it was in Unity, are the characters still shallow with no reason for why they're alright having sex with you, or has the dev actually added a story to this?

Reactions: Luckzor

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Quick question, so does the unity version have the same amount/more content than the Ren'py version? I encountered the Fankie bug and I'm wondering if it's better to switch versions or if theres any way to get over/prevent the Frankie bug

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sooo... I figured out how to add rollback and skipping, it's actually easy:
Inside the "game" directory there is the "options.rpy" file. Open it with Notepadd++ (or another program for editing/programming/etc.) there are lines of codes for rollback at line 109 and skipping from line 167 to 172.
For rollback you just have to change "False" to "True".
For skipping, what the code is doing is to remove the keybindings related to skipping. I don't know how to actually change (e.g. add more lines) the code (else there is an error output), but you can go around it. You can change the ".remove(" part to ".append(" so it adds that keybinding instead.
Example:
config.keymap['skip'].remove('K_RCTRL')
config.keymap['skip'].append('K_RCTRL')

This makes it so right control gets removed and added again, left control doesn't get removed now, so both work again.

Edit: Ignore what I just wrote about enabling skipping, it is there for a reason (or else the game breaks).
The problem is that there are situations where skipping must be disabled, for example while roaming around, or else the game tries to "skip" that part, but somehow ends in a loop with the potion in the box from the beginning of the game (it isn't skipping "linear" parts like it is in other renpy games, it skips through some vital parts, which actually isn't "skipping" but rather "glitching").

Edit: I am bad with theories, but at the end it is breaking the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkNono

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This game was very good and had logic when I was in Unity, at least the missions and actions with the girls were activated after earning enough love points with them, now you go with one and you ask for sex and you give it even if you do not know, I liked that there was a revamp or that was changed to renpy but I do not see any improvement in the game itself, a pity. :(

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes