dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So I started it in windowed mode and nothing, can't talk to anyone when I use the map it UI disappears so I can't use the map to navigate, basically no music, no sounds no gameplay

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow, having to use administrator privileges is still a thing? did you play it on a guest account? 'cause with the main account you alr. have the administration privileges.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
wow, having to use administrator privileges is still a thing? did you play it on a guest account? 'cause with the main account you alr. have the administration privileges.
Lol no but maybe it was a placebo by right clicking on the game and Chongqing to run as administrator

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi everybody
sorry for this request, but my pc it is old , i have much difficult to understand english language and i have also the keyboard in crash with some buttons... ( i hop to buy a new pc in the last days of the year)

can someone give me a complet save file of the last version?

thx

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hi everybody
sorry for this request, but my pc it is old , i have much difficult to understand english language and i have also the keyboard in crash with some buttons... ( i hop to buy a new pc in the last days of the year)

can someone give me a complet save file of the last version?

thx
...you just have to go one page back... to page 43. i already posted my savefile that had almost if not everything you can do in the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.51 on svscomics

Changelog:

Fixed: Bugs with outfits (TryON).

Added: Madeline “story” sex scene is available at night at the office place

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
if you wanna use a save from a different person, simply search for the folder "Vaultman". you can alternatively try to find it. go to your personal folder (its normally named after your pc), then "appdata", then click on "locallow" and there you will find the folder "Vaultman".

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes