Jul 23, 2017
ok dumb question (I AM SORRY FOR FOR IRRITATING) now I got jenny out so what's next? I mean if possible up to the point when I can use outfits.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you just dont read carefully and didn't play the game through.
there are several madeline quests with different scenes in it. i just told you about the last quest, because you wanted to know if there are sex scenes in it.

btw. you have 3 h-scenes with her without even doing quests. in the past you couldn't do anything with madeline (0.3). it depends on you if you think it's enough, but the game doesn't seem to be bugged at all.

@jesterfool101 your question was answered at page 40 and page 41.
apart from that i won't answer any question anymore that is already answered.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
max lvl from charisma, luck, pervert and intelligence?
i guess 100 or even infinite.
having all of the stats at least on 5 (i personally have them on 10 to be on the safe side) should enable all the possible options and possibilities.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
So how do we know that the military quest is done? I have recovered XJ-9 but the military is still at the gates.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So how do we know that the military quest is done? I have recovered XJ-9 but the military is still at the gates.
that doesnt matter. you have finished the military quest. now you can start the madeline quest.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
that doesnt matter. you have finished the military quest. now you can start the madeline quest.
So...as a follow up, how do we start the Madeline quest? Do we just keep talking to Francine until it happens? Are there any other quests that have to be started/finished?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this question was already answered... why do we even have a search option when no one uses it?...
it's in post #808

lvl13totodile

Oct 18, 2017
Hi,
I've played from the 0.01 but still haven't found if there is a specific day or perv/char/intl/luck that quest and side quest happens on. Does anyone know or is there a walk-through?

lvl13totodile

Oct 18, 2017
jesus, not the spoiler with the codes.... the god damn spoiler with the CHANGELOG.
gotta paste it in here it seems >.>.
v0.5
New stuff:

Finish Madeline storyline with lots of h-scenes
New feature:
"Try On". Now you can ask girl to try on clothes you can find in the camp.
Some of them require a bonus code.
It will available after "Madeline" quest. To start "Madeline" quest you'll need to talk to Frankie (make sure that you finished all Frankie quests and Military quest).

and for the lazy ones out there: you have to at least play 'till day 60. you might also wanna get high affection with the girls to trigger their quests. finish the quests and end the game. the game will tell ya if you have unlocked it. after finishing the game you can change her clothes. but you will only see a pic of her wearing it. it won't change her appearance ingame and it won't change the clothes in the fucking scenes.

Thank you for this information. probably a stupid question but for the finishing the game do you have to get all the girls to love you?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for this information. probably a stupid question but for the finishing the game do you have to get all the girls to love you?
there is no real ending in this game cause it's still 0.5.
right now you can see the madeline quest as the end of the game. i don't think you need all the girls to get to the quest.

Reactions: lvl13totodile

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Okay so, I managed to fix the issue, but it wasn't anything I did on my part. I just saved, closed the game and opened it back up. When I did, the quest stopped repeating and I suddenly had access to the rest of the locked clothes. It was really kind of weird and I think the issue happened cause I used the code to unlock the premium outfits Before beating the last Madeline quest.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No it is actually not answered because no one actually really knows how to start her quest.
it is answered as muich as it can be answered. don't expect new answers within the same update.

@Qarevq are you playing it on full mode? try it on window mode then. i heard that there is a bug when playing it on full mode.

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
Okay so, I managed to fix the issue, but it wasn't anything I did on my part. I just saved, closed the game and opened it back up. When I did, the quest stopped repeating and I suddenly had access to the rest of the locked clothes. It was really kind of weird and I think the issue happened cause I used the code to unlock the premium outfits Before beating the last Madeline quest.
The game seems to be stuck in the same loop for me as well. Any time I complete the last Madeline quest, if I talk to Frankie again, it loops. Honestly, it's not a big deal, but I'm worried that the game didn't unlock anything extra for Madeline. I can ask the girls to wear the outfits, so maybe I've unlocked everything for "beating" the game currently. Overall, I really enjoyed this game, and would be happy to see more. I really wish there was a list of the different H scenes you can unlock with each girl somewhere... I'd like to know if I missed anything.

Also, what's the point of getting them to be your "lover" in friendship? Does it unlock certain scenes for girls that you wouldn't normally get? I only ask, because it seems like a massive time waster to keep clicking on everyone and talking to them to increase their friendship. I've already gotten Lover status with a few of them, but it seems that the friendship bar maxes out and wont go over from "Friend" to "Lover". As an example, I have Ann at full, green Friend bar, but only have access to that one Tits H-Scene she has. Is there more to do for characters like that, or is there simply no more content for them at this time? Its fine if that's it for certain girls, but I'd love to know if I missed anything.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ann only has tits scene if remember correctly. so far the lover relationship seems to be a placeholder for future things. couldn't see any differences either with or without lover relationship.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes