het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Why is this game loading cpu and gpu for no apparent reason? This thing happened to me with several unity games.Can dev take a look at this?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i cant do this too. i find all clothes, but can't give them.
anyone please give me saves where girls agree to dress clothes.
the question was already answered when 0.5 came out. use the search bar on the upper right of the website to search for ya answer...

@chuckboy your question was also already answered btw.
if you search for "camp pinewood save" and untick "search for titles only", the first found post will give ya the answer you want...

Last edited:

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
The game description reminded me of endless summer. I'll give it a go on summer camp nostalgia alone.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I'm having a little problem with the game. My problem is that I can't delete the previous camppinewood.exe and doesn't allow me to delete it, but everything else I can. If anybody can help me to know how to delete it, I would appreciate it, thanks.

P.s. I couldn't delete it since I don't have the "ownership" (either the file or my laptop).

chuckkey

Sep 1, 2017
can we please get a walkthrough? it's very annoying when you don't know if nothing is happening because you didn't do something or if you haven't hit the right day
also, in future updates, can you make it more obvious when someone has a quest for you... i've wasted so many days because i talked to the wrong people

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
just tried the game for the first time, and the impression I felt the most was "too many (mob) characters".
I played through the sixty days, and only found around five or six quest, no distinct difference between "main" girls and "mob" girls, no clear trigger of event, character developments that weren't equal, couldn't exactly say that there was any events, and so on.
Simply waiting for this game to be 'finished' before thinking about re-playing it again.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
How do i gift them the clothes?
Well, I haven't tried it myself, but the v.05 change log said:
"Try On". Now you can ask girl to try on clothes you can find in the camp.
Some of them require a bonus code.
It will available after "Madeline" quest. To start "Madeline" quest you'll need to talk to Frankie (make sure that you finished all Frankie quests and Military quest).

guys i encounter a crash all the time i start with either "new game" or "load game", someone else has the prolem (playing v 0.61 now still same problem). Can someone tell me where the problem is, im bad with programming :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If, if by any chance you did rename the folder game's name (like I did), the I think you should rename it back to how it's supposed to be.

Reactions: Mon_Deeperz

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I am having an issue.

I never played this game before, when I press New Game and pick a name, there is no intro or anything.
I just start in a cabin with some chick that I apparently can't interact with. The options are there but there is no response to anything I pick on her.

Is this normal? Does that character simply have no content?

EDIT: NVM, closing the game and opening again fixed it somehow.

Last edited:

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
To get chlotes write (CAPS LOCK OFF) getpremium
i played the games for like 4-5 hours and finished it all scenes are open.
if i found the save i can give you guys

BTW: EXTRA CHLOTES DOESN'T INCLUDE H SCENES Right now.. maybe in future will work.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi, I'm having a little problem with the game. My problem is that I can't delete the previous camppinewood.exe and doesn't allow me to delete it, but everything else I can. If anybody can help me to know how to delete it, I would appreciate it, thanks.

P.s. I couldn't delete it since I don't have the "ownership" (either the file or my laptop).
hmmm. i sometimes have it too but mostly, beause the filename is too long.

here my tips how you can delete it (doesn't always work, but still try it out, maybe it works).

1. if you don't have adminrights, get one! either use the main account or give your sideaccount adminrights.

2. rename the exe to something else. for example call the exe 1 or so. alternative you can also change the ending .exe to something else, like rar or zip.

3. use a program like advanced system care. after installing this software (which is by the way a cleaning tool) you can right click on files and "destroy" it. for installed games you can use iboit uninstaller. most of the times it can deinstall and destroy everything you feed it with.

4. drag your file you want to delete to a different location. try it out if you can delete it then. if not, restart your pc and try it again.

5. if you can at least scissor it to a different place, but canÄt delete it, use an usb stick and put it in there xD. not the best option i know, but better than nothing, right? ^^

i hope it helps ya.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes