Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just to be sure: try it on win7 compatibility. i have the feeling, your problems may have to do with win10. 'cause i have win7 and it works like a charm! (if you have win7 like me than forget my guess)
also, some people reported that the full mode might be the cause for black screens. you might wanna try the game out in windowed mode. maybe it works ^^.

rle68

May 28, 2017
just to be sure: try it on win7 compatibility. i have the feeling, your problems may have to do with win10. 'cause i have win7 and it works like a charm! (if you have win7 like me than forget my guess)
also, some people reported that the full mode might be the cause for black screens. you might wanna try the game out in windowed mode. maybe it works ^^.
im on win 7.....havent tried my 10 pc yet

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
im on win 7.....havent tried my 10 pc yet
hmmmm. really difficult to give ya a good answer here without working on your pc in person.

update graphic card, motherboard, whatever you can think of. maybe you also need a newer version of NET framework. who knows?
other than that i don't have any clue what might cause your problems.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hi vers
huh, i never really used this server for downloading. i didn't know they had limits. don't suppose a mega version exist?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
so i got my inventory full of clothes, but still can't give them to any girl. What should i do to unlock the possibility to dress the girls?

Also i have an "Adult magazine for....(can't read the following text)" to whom should this has to be given to?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so i got my inventory full of clothes, but still can't give them to any girl. What should i do to unlock the possibility to dress the girls?

Also i have an "Adult magazine for....(can't read the following text)" to whom should this has to be given to?
my god, why don't you simply use the search bar and search for the answer? it's always the same with you guys. so many people already asked how to give the girls these clothes. and the answer is always the same:

and don't tell me you didn't find it, cause i just used the search bar to easily find the answer. by the way, the more you guys ask the same question the more you questions will be mixed up with the answers and the less likely you will find it in the future. Gj

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
sorry for my repost but i actually searched for it beforehand, only i couldn't find the right post... i thought i already tried all i possibly could.

However i'd never post it if that was my only question, in fact I still need an hint on what to do with the adult magazine, if possible... thanks

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
... you read it like every magazine... it affects ya lewdness ingame and levels it up.

Ice Moka Swirl

Dec 21, 2017
so i have downloaded CPW 6.2 5 times on 5 dif comps and i still get the the crash error after i hit new game i have tried msg vault-man a few times sent the error report to him and nothing so hoping someone here can help

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so i have downloaded CPW 6.2 5 times on 5 dif comps and i still get the the crash error after i hit new game i have tried msg vault-man a few times sent the error report to him and nothing so hoping someone here can help
not really. it's NOT a technical site. if you, however, still want to try you luck here, then you should at least post your crash log in here. otherwhise no one can tell you whats wrong with ya pc ;).

BertLouis

Dec 4, 2017
Well probably this is a stupid question.
But!
Well I can plat 04.1 but when I try to do the newer ones they crash and wont play.
Well is it only me?

Well here is another one.
Been playing the one I can have put in over 800 days.
Am lover with some of the women.
P 408
I 258
T 289
Luck 408.
Had the one quest with Frankie to make photos. One where Raven called Starfire. Call the one a bitch in the lunch room found the box of dildos.

Now with Velma only really wondering about Velma.

Well have the one where she checks you out and you grab her ass.
where Velma sucks a dick.
Have sen her pussy.
Was tit fucked at the pool. Did that one a lot. :)

But in pics fr the game see her ass being spread in panties.
Where is that and when and how do you get there?

Also could on get one cheat code to work no big deal.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes