Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Spent an hour trying to get the anti virus program to leave the files alone. Game crashes as soon as I click continue game or new game option. This update is broke as all hell!
the game works fucking fine! so don't shit on its update when your pc has problems playing the game.

for other gamers: if you actually have to force a restart on ya pc to get your pc working again, THEN you have a HUGE problem in ya pc. a game alone can't simply freeze a pc. here a small lil' insight what can cause a freeze:

and i'm pretty sure, most people have a shitty power supply that can cause these freezes ;).

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
the game works fucking fine! so don't shit on its update when your pc has problems playing the game.

for other gamers: if you actually have to force a restart on ya pc to get your pc working again, THEN you have a HUGE problem in ya pc. a game alone can't simply freeze a pc. here a small lil' insight what can cause a freeze:

and i'm pretty sure, most people have a shitty power supply that can cause these freezes ;).
You are wrong, a program can freeze your computer...

Reactions: observer80

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
when you finish the main story you can ask a favour to *wear* clothes you bought or found
I ended up finding out on my own.
Have to make it to day 111 in particular, finish that story mission, then ask them (as you said)
You also have to complete the previous Gwen and Franky missions

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017

Why are you being so stupid? Multiple people have reported similar issues with the game, at that point it's no longer a coinsidence but quite possibly an actual problem. But instead you go off on your dumb little rant about other's PC not being up to par.

The game for whatever reason forces my PC to restart, i've played countless other games, multiple times, at the same time even and i've never experienced that issue.

So it's a problem with the fucking game.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Well today I found out that for some reason some of the unity games just wont start for me and some would just crush. But at the same time older games are just fine. So I think it is something to do with the games and my windows at the same time. Cos those game were working fine before.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Why are you being so stupid? Multiple people have reported similar issues with the game, at that point it's no longer a coinsidence but quite possibly an actual problem. But instead you go off on your dumb little rant about other's PC not being up to par.

The game for whatever reason forces my PC to restart, i've played countless other games, multiple times, at the same time even and i've never experienced that issue.

So it's a problem with the fucking game.
first of all, you are talking to someone who played games since he was 5 years old. i got games running, where you would already give up in the first minutes. so don't take me that lightly. i already wrote step by step instructions on how to install certain games and i'm quite shocked how lazy your people here are. in the past it was nomal searching hours for solutions to get a game to work and now most are giving up in the very first minutes. damn, i don't wanna know how you guys want to e.g. fix the midi sounds when you play games like aoe2 on win7. or how to even start the game xD.

and to answer your questions why i rant: that's because most people who have problems also ask things like: how do i play a game? are there walkthroughs? how do i read a book ingame? how do i save? and so on and so on. and in my life i learned, that almost no one really knows anything about how to properly use a pc. and in MOST cases it's simply the pc and not the game itself. hence, a lot of people buy a fucking gtx 1080 with a shitty cpu and are asking themselves, why games are lagging. and in most cases they buy a chinese power supply and are wondering, why the pc is restarting itself in certain situations. in RARE cases it can be an incompatibility with the hardware (using amd might cause issues with some games that are optimized for nvidia). but we are talking about games that are made with renpy, unity and alike. simple games made with simple programs. those are programs that load the game. they normally start flawlessly. if it doesn't work, you either fucked up the installation, a file is missing or you fucked up something in ya pc. if some graphic cards are causing this problem, it's not really the fault of the game maker. he can decide who can play the game, if it can run on win 10 or not and if a mac version exists. and a game NEVER causes a restart on ya pc. NEVER!!! if you experience a restart get ya ass up and use special anti virus tools and if that didn't solve it, search in the internet for a solution (is your power supply good enough? is a background program at fault for this? are you simply impatient and turned off ya pc even though it was working? did you fuck something up while working in bios? are you flashing your motherboard on windows? what updates did you download in the last time? and so on) or similar. i had hard restarts on my pc while playing warthunder, and i found out that my pc made these problems. i flashed my motherboard via bios and the game worked again without any issues. and yes, there are poorly optimized games, but camp pinewood isn't, 'cause it only affects a few people, like in every god damn game here. even in MotH there are people having issues and it's one of the best coded games in f95zone. still, those games don't cause a pc restart, a game can only freeze and force you to close the game. nothing more! so before YOU rant about the game and update being shitty and trash, search, if your pc actually causes the problem. AFTER THAT you can ask yourself, if the game might be at fault for this. oh and a sidetip for ya: when you ask for help and have problems, don't just cry that the game doesn't work without telling us any specs, do SCREENSHOTS of every error message you get! describe every thing in DETAILS and also say what specs you have. what windows are you using? what graphic cards are you using? is everything updated (also the motherboard?) do you have insight over your ram being used or graphiccard (heat control and so on) and what are those tools telling you when starting the game and when the error occurs. simply saying: the game doesnt work. update is shit, WON'T BRING YOU FURTHER! got it?

i hope so.
still, merry christmas and a happy new year.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Lmao i'm not reading all that shit over an issue so small. You should get checked
than fuck off and ask on a technical site what you can do to play the game or write the game developer an email and hope for the best that he helps someone who doesn't even pay a fucking coin for his game ;). this is a priate site, not a site to cry over game nor to get technical help.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
I'm budging. I've done both the military and the first big quest (with the asteroid) I know there is a quest involving a camera, can someone tell me how to start, i've looked all over the thread and i cant figure it out. day 115 all girls maxed, so i need some help, read the change log, searched the thread but people have started it. is it chance or do i actually need to do something cuz im so confused

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm budging. I've done both the military and the first big quest (with the asteroid) I know there is a quest involving a camera, can someone tell me how to start, i've looked all over the thread and i cant figure it out. day 115 all girls maxed, so i need some help, read the change log, searched the thread but people have started it. is it chance or do i actually need to do something cuz im so confused
the camera... this has something to do with frankie and that woman in the office called madeline. did you already trigger the event with the robot girl jenny? if not, then you have to play a bit further. i thiiiink after that robot girl quest you can surely also trigger the camera quest.

edit: found your desired answer in the patchnotes (that's the camera quest he is talking about in the patchnotes):
v0.5
New stuff:

Finish Madeline storyline with lots of h-scenes
New feature:
"Try On". Now you can ask girl to try on clothes you can find in the camp.
Some of them require a bonus code.
It will available after "Madeline" quest. To start "Madeline" quest you'll need to talk to Frankie (make sure that you finished all Frankie quests and Military quest).

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Does somebody have a walktrought for the actual version. I played this game for the first time and it's quite confusing in what do new (talk to girls, or work the first days for money). Would be really nice if somebody have it.

Thanks in advance

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Does somebody have a walktrought for the actual version. I played this game for the first time and it's quite confusing in what do new (talk to girls, or work the first days for money). Would be really nice if somebody have it.

Thanks in advance
there isn't a walkthrough (by the way you can search in the search bar for a walkthrough and if you can't find one, then it doesn't exist - no need to ask for one -.-).
the game is linear. it progresses forward with time. play it over 100-150 days to get a progression in the story. till then you simply have to talk to the girls, increase the skills (by buying and reading books) or make money. it's up to you what to do first. it's a simple sandbox game, so play it the way you want. whenever you increase your relationship with someone the game will tell ya or show it to ya. and all the little quests the girls give to you are easy to solve, just don't skip the dialogues when you get a quest. you have infinite time and will not miss any content.

Last edited:

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
I don't think the codes changed from the last time I looked (v 0.5.0). Here they are anyway:
Code:
'HEYOSAM' = +$1000
'MAXLOVEPOINTS' = Self-Explanatory
'GETSILVER' = Get all Silver Clothes
'GETPREMIUM' = Get all Silver/Premium Clothes
trying the codes, they give a message of "Wrong Code"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well it obviously tells ya that a crash file was generated. in order to know what actually happened, it would be nice if you could post the crash file here too.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes