muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I see where everyone's coming from. If you haven't noticed already, we tend to try to be helpful to other pirates. When we are on this site, we are sailing on a pirate ship and we should help each other. Without using harsh language.
I understand why some of us get frustrated over the same question being asked, trying to help people understand that it's the computer, not the game, and so on. You can say "I'm frustrated" without cursing. And for those asking questions, you need to realize that it can make some people frustrated. Don't throw it back at them. Listen to them. They have a point.

U

User_17502

I really like the art style of this game. Though I think there are too many characters and not enough focus on them I still enjoy how large the game is even if it is pretty simple for each girl.

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
I see where everyone's coming from. If you haven't noticed already, we tend to try to be helpful to other pirates. When we are on this site, we are sailing on a pirate ship and we should help each other. Without using harsh language.
I understand why some of us get frustrated over the same question being asked, trying to help people understand that it's the computer, not the game, and so on. You can say "I'm frustrated" without cursing. And for those asking questions, you need to realize that it can make some people frustrated. Don't throw it back at them. Listen to them. They have a point.
What could be the reason why the computer crashed the game? My cpu have this requirrements:
Windows 7
Intel Core i5-2310
4 GB RAM
64 bits

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What could be the reason why the computer crashed the game? My cpu have this requirrements:
Windows 7
Intel Core i5-2310
4 GB RAM
64 bits
We need more information. Did it say "stopped process", "Error", or did it hang and not respond? Is it not starting at all?

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
We need more information. Did it say "stopped process", "Error", or did it hang and not respond? Is it not starting at all?
I click in New Game, load for a seconds and then crash

I try with the dx9.bat file, just like the disclaimer says, but is the same crash, and the crash files created are useless

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I click in New Game, load for a seconds and then crash

I try with the dx9.bat file, just like the disclaimer says, but is the same crash, and the crash files created are useless
Re-download from a different source?
Try lower graphic settings? A different screen size?

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
Re-download from a different source?
Try lower graphic settings? A different screen size?
I try with bot of that options, but the crash persists. I google it, apparently, the game requires 3300 mb of RAM free and i got just 2200... But idk, my others games run perfectly, the error is only with this one... The error is 0xc0000005 i think

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It could be DEP issue (Data Execution Prevention) in windows. You could turn DEP off and see if it runs. It could also be calling for RAM that's already occupied and that will shut it down. The game or one of its files could be corrupt and leaking/closing down. If you already have a save or files in the users/appdata, try deleting that.

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
It could be DEP issue (Data Execution Prevention) in windows. You could turn DEP off and see if it runs. It could also be calling for RAM that's already occupied and that will shut it down. The game or one of its files could be corrupt and leaking/closing down. If you already have a save or files in the users/appdata, try deleting that.
I dont have any saves or files, and when i try to desactivate the DEP for this game, says "
this program must be run with data execution prevention enabled "

Frankly, i don't know what more to do, is a dead end... I suppose is the RAM, but can't free that ammount of space

Sorry if my english is a little bad, my mother language is spanish :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I understand. Mi comprendo. Entiendo poco un espanol.
That's as far as I can get for the error you have.
Beyond that, it's above my pay grade. :D
Hope you get it solved.

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
I understand. Mi comprendo. Entiendo poco un espanol.
That's as far as I can get for the error you have.
Beyond that, it's above my pay grade. :D
Hope you get it solved.
Thanks man, i appreciate your help, very good Spanish too haha
I hope it solves itself in future versions

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Downloaded a prior release from reddit the dev had made, loaded up fine and PC didn't crash. Seems to be there is an issue or issues with the current release.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jeah sorry 'bout that. but after some time ya head's smoking after reading tons of questions that are just literally the same (and i hate if i see that someone is just too lazy to search for answers before posting).

i'm quite confused now, i though the pc crashed and not the game itself...i have to decipher all these different posts now XD. and check out that file someone posted. maybe i can read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: okay most of the posters simply have a crash while one guy has a shut down crash. let's concentrate on the normal crashes then.

okay i checked out the datas someone posted here. CraigMcCrkacne i doubt those are the correct datas. normally a crash log file is written in ini or txt and not dll. the only thing the dll is saying is, that it's not running on DOS, which is, jeah, quite nonsense. the other log cant be opened without windows office. and i don't have that program. the error text told you that a file called "Crash_2017-12-27_232612" was generated. search for THIS file. this is the file we need.

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Windows 7
Intel Core i5-2310
4 GB RAM
64 bits
Oye bro tienes el directx actualizado?, todos los visual c++ 2005~2008~2010~2012~2013~2015 x86 y x64 bits?, del 2005 al 2010 cuentan con services packs, que tambien hay que instalarle, yo siempre instalo todo eso primero ya que son los archivos por general que te piden los juegos sino suelen tirar errores de "missing dll", o se crashea, prueba con pasar el ccleaner limpia tu ordenador, y actualiza la placa de video, sea gpu dedicado o integrada, por ahi te ayuda, yo siempre hago eso y funciona todo de maravilla, tambien puede ser el antivirus que debas desactivarlo por unos momentos, prueba a ver que tal. (sorry for writting in spanish, trying to help an brother in trouble >.<)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
1st time i download it works great a little slow to start up but works 2nd time? crash 3rd? crash modded? crash 2nd modded crash... i don't know what i did wrong... i really don't.

i can't even upload the crash files for people to see either i just ugh. what happen to this game? it used to work fine

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
1st time i download it works great a little slow to start up but works 2nd time? crash 3rd? crash modded? crash 2nd modded crash... i don't know what i did wrong... i really don't.

i can't even upload the crash files for people to see either i just ugh. what happen to this game? it used to work fine
maybe the saves from your first run are doing the crashes. try the game without the saves. the saves are located at appdata/localow/vaultman

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes