XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
I'm getting this error please help

"Switching to resolution 1280x1024 failed
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: Dx11 could not switch resolution (1280x1024 fs=1 hz=0)

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
Can anyany tell me wwher to buy the cigarettes for gwen? And how could i ern more money? Tks for reply

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Can anyany tell me wwher to buy the cigarettes for gwen? And how could i ern more money? Tks for reply
You can download from first page. Earn money buy working for Francine and searching behind office building. You can buy anything from Jessica in Cabin 1.

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
UPDATE
Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates. :/
I'm really busy with new version of Camp Pinewood and American MILF. I work day and night to make it great.
The development goes well, and I'm sure you'll love it. American MILF was pushed to next month because of camp update.

Camp Pinewood Content Update will bring new characters:

Lola Bunny (humanized) and Daphne, but most importantly it will have updated game mechanics(no more grind). Better dialogues with choices and more story elements and events.

Dates:

Camp Pinewood 1.5 - August, 10-15

American MILF 1.0 - September, 10

Alright, back to work :)

Niki Boxcer

Nov 4, 2017
UPDATE
I'm really busy with new version of Camp Pinewood and American MILF. I work day and night to make it great.
The development goes well, and I'm sure you'll love it. American MILF was pushed to next month because of camp update.

Lola Bunny (humanized) and Daphne, but most importantly it will have updated game mechanics(no more grind). Better dialogues with choices and more story elements and events.

Dates:

Looking forward to the update. Playing mac version 1.1 - cannot save; opens save screen but will not save. Halfway through the game it freezes up with the dreaded spinning beach ball.

NotF0und

Aug 7, 2018
UPDATE

Dates:

That dates will be to all the public? Or only for the Patrons

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Cigarettes you can buy from a girl in cabins (left cabin) and earn money by working for Francine or finding them in gypsy den behind office building (trapdoor).
Now give me my TKS for reply

Reactions: ViktorStagnetti

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone have ideas on what to do with the CPU usage for this? I'm running AMD, all I've found is a silly argument from last year.
As soon as I play this my CPU starts screeching, the only other game that does that is House Party...I feel it's not a coincidence they're Unity based.

I've went in to the control panel and tried to limit the FPS and such and it seems to do exactly nothing.

All I want to do is use the cheats and see if it's fapworthy, dammit man.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes