WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Yo. Someone post his latest uodate regarding the game.
Why tf does he keep those update posts Patreon only?

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017

Hello! I have bad news. For some reasons Camp Pinewood update isn't ready yet, but surely will be ready next week.
Delay was caused by complete rebuilding of game. And now, when coding part is done, I'm busy with finishing art and animations.

It's a sad news for me too, because I feel high responsibility for this delay.

I work for 12-14 hours a day to release it sooner.

But good news is because of month of rework, I'll have ability to release updates a lot faster and have time to develop "American MILF" game as well.

Thank you for understanding! <3 I'll do my best :)

Reactions: DannyhelMont

IceStealer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys i got a wtf problem here, i got the quest to give wine to Francine... I know how to get it but i dont have the money to buy it, and i cant work because she have that quest... What can i do? Can i work with another character o get the bottle of wine by another way?

IceStealer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys i got a wtf problem here, i got the quest to give wine to Francine... I know how to get it but i dont have the money to buy it, and i cant work because she have that quest... What can i do? Can i work with another character o get the bottle of wine by another way?
Btw i have the v1.0... I dont know if it is a problem with the version

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017

Hello! I have bad news. For some reasons Camp Pinewood update isn't ready yet, but surely will be ready next week.
Delay was caused by complete rebuilding of game. And now, when coding part is done, I'm busy with finishing art and animations.

It's a sad news for me too, because I feel high responsibility for this delay.

I work for 12-14 hours a day to release it sooner.

But good news is because of month of rework, I'll have ability to release updates a lot faster and have time to develop "American MILF" game as well.

Thank you for understanding! <3 I'll do my best :)
Always the same explantion: "Some reasons", "Coding problems"
Deadline is deadline, im no longer buying it.
By the way, 1-2 pages earlier i told you, that we will see it in september with some luck. Call me a prophet.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017

It's a sad ne...
Come on ! We all really want to see this.. !!

jimd92

May 18, 2017
You should be able to get money once a day by checking behind the office buildings which Francine is in, clicking the trap-door which can give you enough over several days to buy w/e you need.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes