michaelpolo28

Sep 14, 2018
After trying out this buggy mess, I decided to view the previous game version and noticed that 1.1 had 2.36 GB worth of data while this supposed 1.5 only has 349 MB....In case no one knows what that means; You just got less from what you previously paid for. YOUR SUPPOSED TO MOVE FORWARD VAULTMAN, NOT BACKWARD!! The dude needs to admit he needs help with the coding. Hell! Why the heck did he need to rebuild at all is a mystery to me? It was fine around versions 0.6 - 0.9. Heh...1.5? More like 0.1 again.

Reactions: obiwan

wonderlust

Apr 21, 2018
After trying out this buggy mess, I decided to view the previous game version and noticed that 1.1 had 2.36 GB worth of data while this supposed 1.5 only has 349 MB....In case no one knows what that means; You just got less from what you previously paid for. YOUR SUPPOSED TO MOVE FORWARD VAULTMAN, NOT BACKWARD!! The dude needs to admit he needs help with the coding. Hell! Why the heck did he need to rebuild at all is a mystery to me? It was fine around versions 0.6 - 0.9. Heh...1.5? More like 0.1 again.
Its a different engine. Unity is made mostly for 3D games and the final product needs to pack a lot of data, sometimes unnecessary, while Renpy is focused on only one thing and that is Visual Novel.

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
well, don't know really because the ren'py version is kinda bugged, and i didn't played it(waitin' for a bug fix version). I used UnRen and saw that he added 3 characters, (one original character/Daphne and Lola Bunny) imo you should try it out.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
This is so buggy!!! Do not download this version, wait for the next definitely. When you talk to velma, it's madeline talking. When you perform any acts, the acts show with a character you're NOT talking to. When you click in madelines office, it takes you to the theater. You can only talk to 1 character per day (They're always completely missing)

tamleo

May 29, 2017
well, don't know really because the ren'py version is kinda bugged, and i didn't played it(waitin' for a bug fix version). I used UnRen and saw that he added 3 characters, (one original character/Daphne and Lola Bunny) imo you should try it out.
this 1.5 version is only around 1/10 content of the unity ver

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes