OSakis

Sep 14, 2018
Everything is completely broken, the content is still there but there's no way to trigger it correctly

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Heyo all. You all are going to faces issues/bugs with the latest version because the dev is actually writting back the entire game from the begining on an other motor (Renpy).
- SO: There is actually only 5% of all the actual things u saw on the 1.1 version which was on the first motor (Unity) because he has to write it back on the 1.5. (Sorry for the grammars mistakes, I'm not a native english)

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
New version had to be relased on september 30, we have october 2 already.
Vaultman, vaultman never changes.
Previous "content" updates were mostly switching from static to animation, rarely something new, and since may we had no new content, only small bugfix that caused more bugs than solved, and now we get version with maybe 10% of content of previous version (Imperium of Man likes this) and another delay of new version, not even saying about American Milf.
This is just shameless, this guy gets couple thousand dollars per month from patrons and we have such effects?

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Rewriting the game midway from Unity to Ren'Py?
This... reminds me of something.

Dante's Inferno

When half way through the journey of our life
I found that I was in a gloomy wood,
because the path which led aright was lost.
And ah, how hard it is to say just what
this wild and rough and stubborn woodland was,
the very thought of which renews my fear!
So bitter ’t is, that death is little worse;

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
How to go from grindheavy to nightmare ? Disable the possibility to skip text in the renpy version. Not even unren works. You have to click through the same dialogues a million times. No thanks!

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
I think he's released his new game today. Is it any good?
This is the third or fourth time it has been delayed and it was originally supposed to release 5 months ago. I'm just really disappointed and i'll be more so if there isn't a bunch of content for the first release.

Hello! Currently I can't release American MILF in time. New game have a lot of bugs and still not ready for public release yet. I really want to thank you for patience, and I want to make more quality product.
It will take 1-2 additional weeks to finish.

Quality for me is more important now. Thank you!

This is the third or fourth time it has been delayed and it was originally supposed to release 5 months ago. I'm just really disappointed and I will be more so if there isn't a bunch of content for the first release.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
This is the third or fourth time it has been delayed and it was originally supposed to release 5 months ago. I'm just really disappointed and i'll be more so if there isn't a bunch of content for the first release.

Hello! Currently I can't release American MILF in time. New game have a lot of bugs and still not ready for public release yet. I really want to thank you for patience, and I want to make more quality product.
It will take 1-2 additional weeks to finish.

Quality for me is more important now. Thank you!

This is the third or fourth time it has been delayed and it was originally supposed to release 5 months ago. I'm just really disappointed and I will be more so if there isn't a bunch of content for the first release.
More like 1-2 years.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hello, does anyone know why the dev chose to switch from unity to renpy? Seems like a downgrade to be honest.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
ok i don' get it there are two separate downloads the first one is the before release but the renpy port is the latest release whats the difference between the two

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
I've browsed through these 89-some pages before posting due to some Mac issues. I can't save nor do I have any sounds or music.
I tried the recommended stuff in earlier post, start the game from the Contents folder and so on, nothing seems to work. It seems like a fun game but not being able to save, well, manage it in one go would be too much for me.

Oh yeah, I'm in the Unity version of the game.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes