Ren'Py Campus Bonds [v0.1.1] [MCVisualNovels]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I'm gonna try and clear the air. People like Jon or Ken or anyone in the game could fuck other characters without MC's consent and without affecting him directly. I don't understand what tag I should use for this. Protagonist-centric didn't feel right because MC's not gonna be the only one to engage in sexual activity throughout the game.
I think people are more asking if there will be actual scenes of it and if they will be fucking any characters involved with the MC or just more side one off characters the MC will not have sex with.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I'm gonna try and clear the air. People like Jon or Ken or anyone in the game could fuck other characters without MC's consent and without affecting him directly. I don't understand what tag I should use for this. Protagonist-centric didn't feel right because MC's not gonna be the only one to engage in sexual activity throughout the game.
if they fuck lis (love Interests) either currently or planned to be involved with the MC, then depending on context it can range from netorare to sharing swinging.
the without mc's concent is a bit confusing imho. but trying to understand,

if other males/females( lesbian) fuck lis, without mcs concent then it is NTR. if mc gives concent then it is sharing/swingin/propably netorase ( others more knowledgable in this might offer better explanation)

if the girls fucked by these npcs are NOT lis, then it propably is voyouer(sp?)

netori btw is when the MC steals another girl and although it is widely the ONLY one from the NTR fetish family that is accepted
it needs careful handling because it is very easy to slip into sharing/swingin and even netorare categories.

mind you, the NTR family burns games. Showing others fuck will only result in people asking for that content to be avoidable.
people will also ask you to make lesbian avoidable, so keep that in mind as well.

I could name many games where the devs aknowledged that adding that crap was a major mistake that cost them dearly both in revenue and renown.

you do not have to believe me. do your own research.

A poster suggested the tag section of a game to you, Grandma's House. an extremely succesful game. I strongly advise you to try it if for nothing else just to see how fetishes like netori, femdom and lesbian are handled.

at the end of the day this is your game.

but, I HAVE to ask.
what the heck is the "Beach" tag about??

MCVisualNovels

Game Developer
May 11, 2024
if they fuck lis (love Interests) either currently or planned to be involved with the MC, then depending on context it can range from netorare to sharing swinging.
the without mc's concent is a bit confusing imho. but trying to understand,

if other males/females( lesbian) fuck lis, without mcs concent then it is NTR. if mc gives concent then it is sharing/swingin/propably netorase ( others more knowledgable in this might offer better explanation)

if the girls fucked by these npcs are NOT lis, then it propably is voyouer(sp?)

netori btw is when the MC steals another girl and although it is widely the ONLY one from the NTR fetish family that is accepted
it needs careful handling because it is very easy to slip into sharing/swingin and even netorare categories.

mind you, the NTR family burns games. Showing others fuck will only result in people asking for that content to be avoidable.
people will also ask you to make lesbian avoidable, so keep that in mind as well.

I could name many games where the devs aknowledged that adding that crap was a major mistake that cost them dearly both in revenue and renown.

you do not have to believe me. do your own research.

A poster suggested the tag section of a game to you, Grandma's House. an extremely succesful game. I strongly advise you to try it if for nothing else just to see how fetishes like netori, femdom and lesbian are handled.

at the end of the day this is your game.

but, I HAVE to ask.
what the heck is the "Beach" tag about??
I saw the "Beach" tag inside the planned tags from this website. "Scenes involving main characters which occur at a beach, usually featuring bikinis or swimwear".

Reactions: Beast Within

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If nobody is stealing MC's love interests the tag you're looking for is voyeur. This is if you're planning to show npcs having sex. Also don't pay attention to tards asking for X or Y, just do your game the way you want.
Good luck.

MCVisualNovels

Game Developer
May 11, 2024
If nobody is stealing MC's love interests the tag you're looking for is voyeur. This is if you're planning to show npcs having sex. Also don't pay attention to tards asking for X or Y, just do your game the way you want.
Good luck.
I gotta say, this tag thing if confusing as hell. I'm not familiar with all these lewd terms so having people like you really help me a ton! Thanks! :)

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I gotta say, this tag thing if confusing as hell. I'm not familiar with all these lewd terms so having people like you really help me a ton! Thanks! :)
Sharing/Swinging = MC shares girls with npcs. Like MMF scenes and the such.
NTR = Npcs fuck MC love interests without MC permission. Getting cucked.
Voyeur = Girls not involved romantically with the MC fuck around.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..so anybody know what type of game this gonna be yet?
...or we still guessing?
1715590008636.png

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes