can we ban ai content

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
I don't like it either, but I find that it's easier to learn to ignore it rather than expend a large amount of energy on something that you won't be able to affect.

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Fun fact: AI-generated art is only found on the internet, so if you stop using the internet, you won't see any more AI art, and your problems will be solved.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Fun fact: AI-generated art is only found on the internet, so if you stop using the internet, you won't see any more AI art, and your problems will be solved.
Not really true. Nowadays you can find ai generated images everywhere, from newspapers, magazines, tv to random ads on the street.

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Not really true. Nowadays you can find ai generated images everywhere, from newspapers, magazines, tv to random ads on the street.
That's exactly why I wrote this comment yesterday. ''I don't like it either, but I find that it's easier to learn to ignore it rather than expend a large amount of energy on something that you won't be able to affect''

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mysterious J

Mar 5, 2024
I don't like it either, but I hope it gets better until I accept it.
In the past, I could easily distinguish AI creations, but now it may take me time to distinguish them carefully.
may prove that is making progress.maybe one day AI works can really compete with human creations

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I think OP is looking for a filter like on dlsite.
Maybe you can ask for an AI tag to filter those out. :devilish:
Otherwise you can just 'deal with it'. :cool:
-
465465468415.png