can we ban ai content

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
AI is going to bring about so many great things. It's just the people who profit off of impeding progress who are holding the rest of us back.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
AI is going to bring about so many great things. It's just the people who profit off of impeding progress who are holding the rest of us back.
For sure. I'd say having AI is still better in the grand scheme of things. But it will definitely need some regulations, especially concerning deepfakes

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
all governments around the world to legislate about AI use
We can't even get that to happen on stuff like world economies, treatment of humans, respect, etc. But the EU will probably be the 1st multi-national to attempt to do something. Doubt the UN will ever have the balls to do anything.

• [whatever country] candidate to the presidency falsely saying whatever you want them to say interfere with the democratic process (you decide to not vote for someone because of what he in fact haven't said/done) ;
Already had that with humans and supposed pre-AI bots in the "we think we rule the world" USA for multiple elections. Nothing's been done. Nothing will be done. Judicial process take too long, and are as corrupt as anyone addicted to power.

• Russia and China (but let's be honest, not just them) use social medias as weapon, soon or later they'll we even present (false) realistic proof of their claims ;
Don't forget that India's been doing that with their warehouses filled with cheap (mindless) labourers for a decade. It's just that now they'll be out of work like all of us skilled workers they are trying their hardest to put on the street. And once AI gets good, it'll happen in the proverbial blink of an eye.

a global electro-magnetic strike that would shutdown all computers
This bitter angry out of work programmer would _love_ to see this. Actually the end of "Escape from L.A." is one of my favorite scenes.
But, really, I expect widespread class riots and civil wars due to the divisive mass media to happen before any sheeple start even noticing that AI is bad. They're still drinking the magic kool-aid, without all the good stuff that Jonestown put in it. There we go! Can someone start a cult that AI is harmless and then convince their blind followers that true AI enlightenment requires their sacrifice? No? OK, fine. I just wish they'd start rounding up people like me and doing mass purges. This waiting for it is annoying.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Not really true. Nowadays you can find ai generated images everywhere, from newspapers, magazines, tv to random ads on the street.
a lot of ai generated pictures have grown to be very popular nowadays.
I think OP is looking for a filter like on dlsite.
Maybe you can ask for an AI tag to filter those out. :devilish:
Otherwise you can just 'deal with it'. :cool:
-
View attachment 3412848
you bring up a good point and a succinct recommendation, having a filter to exclude ai generated pictures would be more suitable toward users that don't favor the content.

honestly in my opinion ai artworks are the best type of artwork out there, however everyone has their different taste in what artworks they like. to be honest, i don't mind ai pictures, as long as they are adult 18+ they are alright to me.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
You are not going to get a any results by making this post. Not because I said so, but because the community is devided on this subject.

I hate, and avoid at all costs games with AI generated images. Then again, others love it, and some simply don't care, or can't be bothered.

Just skip those games, let those who enjoy them, enjoy them.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You are not going to get a any results by making this post. Not because I said so, but because the community is devided on this subject.

I hate, and avoid at all costs games with AI generated images. Then again, others love it, and some simply don't care, or can't be bothered.

Just skip those games, let those who enjoy them, enjoy them.
having some sort of exclusion filter would make more sense to me, rather than getting rid of all ai generated images entirely.

Reactions: I.S H

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To be honest, I'm surprised that F95 has no filters yet.
might be because no one has mentioned about it till now, i would recommend a feature request for an "excluding filter for ai images" i think that would make the most sense, and a warm and huge thank you to Hypocryte72 for suggesting this feature to be implemented. Users who don't favor ai pictures will be given the ability to filter ai generated pictures through a simple check box context menu. ai artwork are not favored by everyone, we all have different preferences, but suiting the needs for others should be considered here.

Reactions: I.S H

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
To be honest, I'm surprised that F95 has no filters yet.
might be because no one has mentioned about it till now, i would recommend a feature request for an "excluding filter for ai images" i think that would make the most sense, and a warm and huge thank you to Hypocryte72 for suggesting this feature to be implemented. Users who don't favor ai pictures will be given the ability to filter ai generated pictures through a simple check box context menu. ai artwork are not favored by everyone, we all have different preferences, but suiting the needs for others should be considered here.
rrr.png

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
clever thinking, this might actually be a good alternative, but does it actually exclude "ai cg" results from search? please add more emphasis on this always good to be sure.
don't you know how tags and latest updates work? if a game has the ai cg tag, you can exlude all games with it.