can we ban ai content

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
don't you know how tags and latest updates work? if a game has the ai cg tag, you can exlude all games with it.
amazingly, i never really often used the tags system to exclude certain tags for games, but thank you for shedding light on this, the exclusion feature i mentioned is not needed now since there is already a way to exclude tagging for games through an advanced search.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For sure. I'd say having AI is still better in the grand scheme of things. But it will definitely need some regulations, especially concerning deepfakes
Agreed on AI providing widespread improvements across many sectors but I disagree on the regulations part. It is the human element and it's corruption that's going to be a problem with moving forward. Just like any other new technology, people who's profits are tied to the current ways of doing things are going to use "Safety, women, children, etc" as their main talking points to attempt concern trolling the new competition into failing or becoming co-opted.

Just wait until AI gets better and people master using it, it'll be amazing. And you will still have the regular artists pumping out man made artwork. Just a larger selection to choose from.
Exactly this right here!