Feb 20, 2021
Not all of them have SWF files. How do I play the ones that aren't in the SWF folder?
You can run the ones that doesn't have the .swf file selecting them on the page opened by roninsong.html or opening directly the name of the .html file under the /media folder and waiting for it to load from a blank screen (usually takes 15~30 seconds)

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Use this flash player portable (MEGA) to open the .swf files under /media/swf
The ones that aren't inside the /swf folder are able to be run directly from the browser, when opening roninsong.html (mostly are the last ones)
Thanks very much that fixed it!

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Really makes me sad it looks like 3Dfuckhouse is just not a thing anymore all their stuff was pure gold.

1083793_wf22y.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: junior20000
May 16, 2017
I have the Candy Shop Catalog 2015 premium, but it doesn't seem to work because it's an .exe dependant on Flash. At Windows 10 it just gives that error image of flash not being installed, but I tried in Windows 7 and the app runs, but gets followed by an error message
Is it something you can just drag onto the standalone flash player?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Is it normal that in the index page are 31 chapters and in the media folder there are only 17?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Nope, it's a compiled .exe and SWF decompiler couldn't even open it

Some chapters are made on java instead of flash, hence the 17 flash against 31 total
Do you think the lack of flash player in the browser might be the reason of why some of them dont open up in the browser?

Reactions: archmancer8
Feb 20, 2021
Do you think the lack of flash player in the browser might be the reason of why some of them dont open up in the browser?
Honestly I think it's the lack of flash player in Windows 10 altogether. Here's the file ( ). If you get it working, let me know how you did it.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
there are ways of either getting a swf player, or if you somehow have an unupdated copy of internet exploiter or the prechromium edge they may work. but most browsers and OS dont support flash anymore as abobe quit supporting it at the beginning of the year.
but the file path is ...\Candy Shop Catalog\media\swf to open them directly

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes