rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
"everyone there's a solution you're on not seeing here"............... CHANGE THE DATE/TIME BACK TO 2020!!!!!!!
Haha I can't believe this worked, reminds me of scamming Fable on Xbox by changing the date so rent would happen all at once. Good times

Aaaaaaaaand I figured out the javascript animations. The older animations work smoother on standard IE with the date trick, but the javascript ones should be opened by right-click and selecting Edge instead. The javascript is running on HTML5 and standard IE doesn't seem to work with that.

Too bad we'll likely never get stuff like this remastered, especially those swf's being so damn small. The animations still hold up after all these years.

Bruzir3

Sep 28, 2019
I have the Candy Shop Catalog 2015 premium, but it doesn't seem to work because it's an .exe dependant on Flash. At Windows 10 it just gives that error image of flash not being installed, but I tried in Windows 7 and the app runs, but gets followed by an error message
how do you even play flash game right now can anyone help?

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
I remember he was making a game like magic shop(which he also created), but with candy girls. As I understand it, the basis of this game could be the fact that the author drew many variations of the same candy, like Honey Pop. Damn... that was actually can be pretty cool and unusual on this days.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
can anyone help plz? i can't get the games to work on browsers or etc. cause there's 3 kinds theres the .exe and .swf and .html and none of them seem to work anymore! this sucks.

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
can anyone help plz? i can't get the games to work on browsers or etc. cause there's 3 kinds theres the .exe and .swf and .html and none of them seem to work anymore! this sucks.
Well, about swf, try to find something like this "flashplayer_32_sa" around the internet. Actually some older versions of this might work too.

Feb 20, 2021
Sometimes, finding the right solving problem content is hard, but please read the Install instructions on the first page. There's a link to the standalone flash player

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Sometimes, finding the right solving problem content is hard, but please read the Install instructions on the first page. There's a link to the standalone flash player
ok but what about the .html or .exes? like some stuff like ai subeki plus isn't in .swf format or eddy bears too. they should open up and run on chrome but they don't it just loads up the first screen and you can't do anything on them. and i've updated to the latest version of chrome

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2021
ok but what about the .html or .exes? like some stuff like ai subeki plus isn't in .swf format or eddy bears too. they should open up and run on chrome but they don't it just loads up the first screen and you can't do anything on them. and i've updated to the latest version of chrome
I just tested Ai Subeki plus and the ones that aren't .swf work fine both using edge and chrome, as shown in the attachment using edge. For the ones which cannot be addressed through the browser in your case, as user buddylove suggested:
"everyone there's a solution you're on not seeing here"............... CHANGE THE DATE/TIME BACK TO 2020!!!!!!!
Let me know if you still couldn't run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: joetheflower

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I just tested Ai Subeki plus and the ones that aren't .swf work fine both using edge and chrome, as shown in the attachment using edge. For the ones which cannot be addressed through the browser in your case, as user buddylove suggested:

Let me know if you still couldn't run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you mean my PC's system date? already did that, same issue. unless there's some other date i need to change? i tested both Chrome and Edge as well

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes