winnie1970

Dec 19, 2017
This game is going nowhere at the moment. 30 seconds content per update? I'll come back in 5 years for maybe 10 minutes fun then ;-)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CandysLegacy-0.94n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Frequent update is good but since updates small maybe you could change the numbers so that we know when a whole piece of the story are done. Do 0.93.1 0.93.2 0.93.3 until the Miranda update is finished and then change to 0.94. I don’t like to hit the to be continued sign. I want to wait until there is a new complete episode.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
so i thought it was a game with this blonde.... starts game images from internet closes game. Dont make anymore.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So I thought I will try it, it might be grindy but how bad could it be? But then I saw that it's the same dev as Crucial Investigation, meaning stupidly grindy with tens of hours of grind required to go through the game and no real way around it

• Haha
Reactions: root

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So I thought I will try it, it might be grindy but how bad could it be? But then I saw that it's the same dev as Crucial Investigation, meaning stupidly grindy with tens of hours of grind required to go through the game and no real way around it
The Dev root laughed at this. That's pretty fucked up. I think I will take my patreon sub elsewhere

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
if the game is 'stupidly grindy' What am i supposed to say?
In crucial investigation? Literally triple or quadruple the points gain so player don't repeat the same scene 4 times in 6 stages when getting closer to the dude at club on weekends for 8 fucking weeks in game time total for example.

Apply the same treatment to all event chains in the game (because the next event chain at his apartment also takes several weeks, and the one after that at the gym and the one with trainer son that can be only interacted with once per week, principal tasks for teachers during exams, and so on and so forth). Your game will instantly jump from 1-2 stars unplayable mess to 4 stars game.

In candys legacy? No idea, I've not played it because of reasons above.

Reactions: TestUsername23

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
so player don't repeat the same scene 4 times in 6 stages when getting closer
usually not the same scenes because you have 2200 unique videos in the game, most games have the same mechanics so don't play stupid that you don't understand what's going on

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
usually not the same scenes because you have 2200 unique videos in the game, most games have the same mechanics so don't play stupid that you don't understand what's going on
I don't dispute that there is a lot of content in the game, with that said, most events in a chain are just the previous event + some addition that could as well be in the first event, and this goes on for a few days before the event changes substantially and the whole proces repeats itself.

An example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should have been the first day, not 4 days.

Every single event has differences, but is essentially the same and after 4 days player barely got anywhere. Every day of these 4 there was a need to shower twice manually, put on makeup manually, masturbate manually every day and do other busy work. There are even more events in this chain and other chains drag on even more.

This is already few hours into the game, MC is corrupted and this is not a major character that we will interact with throughout the game to justify carefully teasing and courting him.

Try playing your own game from start to end and check how much time did it take.

Edit: and make shower/makeup automatic after the beginning of the game, this gets riddiculous after a week or two in game time.

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
and make shower/makeup automatic after the beginning of the game, this gets riddiculous after a week or two in game time.
stop crying, this is in other games too (Girl life, SlutEd, X-Change and hundred others)
and even if you're right, one star rating is a fucking joke :cautious: you're just mean, that's all

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
stop crying, this is in other games too (Girl life, SlutEd, X-Change and hundred others)
and even if you're right, one star rating is a fucking joke :cautious: you're just mean, that's all
Want to know the difference between these games and yours? It takes one button to go to work in GL, one event at work, usually one button for daily routine + event, in yours it takes around 5 for daily routine, 10-15 button presses at school, another 5 for daily routine again, then evening activities another click fest.
In sluted almost every single event on its own is a complete scene that here would take in game week to see at the least, the whole game currently takes 16 in game days.
The game is unplayable, 1 star is just a reflection of that or 2 stars for wasted potential.

Answer me this: how many in game days would it take to complete the current content in CI? And how many real life hours?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
how many in game days would it take to complete the current content in CI? And how many real life hours?
Fuck me :LOL: it's only two fucking buttons 'makeup' & 'shower' and you get 50 different videos and 10 random events with uncle, stop being hysterical.
This game is ok, maybe not the best but not the worst either.
At least i'm trying to do something new, with new effects and animations, you're just complaining like pussy, so don't forget to give toxic one star review here and keep playing shitty games with the same 300x200 gifs, good luck.I'm done here.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I don't mind the grinds that much on the stuff you can do daily, but putting a 10x or more grind on a once-a-week event gets very... boring.
Scratch that, I got to the sister/mother and holy moly that shit is grindy even though you can do it daily. Musta gone through 50-60 days.

I do like the overall design of the events and stuff though. Worth a play if you can stomach the grind.

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I got to the sister/mother and holy moly that shit is grindy even though you can do it daily. Musta gone through 50-60 days.
Grindy is doing the same thing over and over without a reward, here you get 150 different hypno videos edited in various programs.

1.80 star(s) 25 Votes