Oct 12, 2018
Sooo that 3d stuff in the thumbnails, is it bait or new content?

Also i do recommend cutting the grind shorter its, actually way too long , esp now with more content.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
0.45 is a really good update. Nice to see a transformation. Hope we get to see the main character get some new clothes or even an upgrade soon.

Reactions: root

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I don't think so (maybe I will add something else in the future: 3D profile etc.).
3D is better because of flexibility but if real is faster then real is better because the story comes faster.
One idea. Have you thought about having a girl with different transformation options like Inner Bimbo. Would be fun to have a character who could change on a different path. Imagine a girl whose final form is a alt bimbo with tattoos. Step 1 could be either getting her to be a suicide girl with tattoos or it could be classic bimbo. Then from either of those she could finish in the same final alt bimbo form.
You could do the same thing with an older woman who could transform to be a bimbo milf or change to look younger but not really a bimbo.
Or you could do a woman who changes physically first or mentally first. Like a woman who doesn’t want to lose her husband and knows he likes bimbos from his internet history. She needs to be his perfect woman but maybe she needs to change her personality and her look butwhat does she change first?

Reactions: root

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I'm getting an error message if I try to open the game in Chrome.

Error: no valid storage adapters found.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
To other people having the same issue: deleting all your cookies might solve the issue, but will also delete every save of every html game you have.
Don't make the same mistake I did.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
honestly im all in on it turning 3dcg if it makes the game visually better in terms of content. you can only do so much with real life pictures and real life image based tf games imo never really reach potential because of that, since you are limited to existing pictures unless your a master at photoshop and picture manipulation in general.

1.80 star(s) 25 Votes