• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Uhm. Pardon, but what can we do in the game currently? Is it just a girl poser system playing with toys?

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
we must recognize that this is a really very successful technical demo. very clean, very fluid, and above all you can interact physically.
Paralogue is much more frustrating.

sorry in advance if my english is bad
Out of the adult VR games I've played so far, this has been the most satisfying even if it's incomplete. Virt-a-mate would probably beat it if I had the time to sit down and learn how to use it.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Out of the adult VR games I've played so far, this has been the most satisfying even if it's incomplete. Virt-a-mate would probably beat it if I had the time to sit down and learn how to use it.
If you just want to enjoy the models and scenes in Virt-a-Mate, get . It consists of a startup menu for community scenes and models which are available for free, perfect for the first time users.

Reactions: Bang5Bang

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
If you just want to enjoy the models and scenes in Virt-a-Mate, get . It consists of a startup menu for community scenes and models which are available for free, perfect for the first time users.
is there a performance difference between vam and easymate? vam lags a lot on my pc, not sure if easymate would be different

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This is unplayable in VR!

My framerate jumps up and down between 2-72fps every half second and my CPU is maxed out... And this is simply in the title menu! The optimization on this game is an absolute shambles

• Sad
Reactions: atur

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Does anybody have an idea of this is supposed to work with an Oculus Quest with Oculus link?
EverytimeI try to start it it gives a fatal error on the Unreal engine.

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Does anybody have an idea of this is supposed to work with an Oculus Quest with Oculus link?
EverytimeI try to start it it gives a fatal error on the Unreal engine.
Before you launch a game, you should have the Oculus PC software launched. Make sure Steam VR is closed if it's open for some reason. Connect Quest to PC, enable Link, then start the game. It should start Steam VR at the same time and launch the game in VR in your Quest.

Doesn't sound like your error is related to Link, but something else.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes