• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Need 20$ tier to be uploaded.
IS there a difference between the $20 and $10 build besides getting the code to unlock stuff?

Without the Astronaut code too!
Looking into the game files can result in code. The dev went elementary school calculator on us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.2 -
Unlike these ungrateful cretins I thank you for even taking the time to upload it at all.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I always thought that in order for male domination to happen, males had to be present. Yeah that tag should be removed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Wow, almost $8,000 dollars a month? I am always hungry for a new Unreal Engine game but most of them lack decent animations and i don't even check if the game has low views etc.

Tho after finding some underdogs, i am now checking the games' patreon page before i decide. This game is a big shock for me now.

So, does it worth to check? I am just looking for tons of animations, average quality is fine for me.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and smellyjim

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
0.2.1 wow nice work i think this project have future (y) for all you can copy the scene from 0.2.0 before delete !!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's the Quest version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing, but we don't allow links with passwords. Can you please reup without a password?

EDIT: or at least post the password so we can remove and reup?

Last edited:
Reactions: TB001
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes