3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Latest build just got some rooms and pretty useless Ansel support.
No Save no Load no nothing yet , it's still in early stage shows some potential the stability based on the current Unreal Core is really good.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You let it sound like Realtime Physical based undressing would be something extremely easy, we just recently slowly uncover it especially for VR after decades and it's still very compute intense in precise collision handling, it's still more we have enough compute power now todo it in Realtime in rather old ways, you still wont see it very often but it is partly feasible now doing it for certain scenarios ;)
And over the long run we might solve the problem now with AI for much better Performance results.

Last edited:

wcaryo

Jul 27, 2018
You let it sound like Realtime Physical based undressing would be something extremely easy, we just recently slowly uncover it especially for VR after decades and it's still very compute intense in precise collision handling, it's still more we have enough compute power now todo it in Realtime in rather old ways, you still wont see it very often but it is partly feasible now doing it for certain scenarios ;)
And over the long run we might solve the problem now with AI for much better Performance results.
Not even talking about physical undressing. Just dont know how to get this Bikini off

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
More then 1 Character interaction by now ?
btw my last test result

What a mess i have done
whatmess.jpg

To much Fluid (Cum looks like half dried paint or to high viscosity Milk)
tomuchfluid.jpg
drypaint.jpg
drypaint2.jpg
drypaintnicepiss.jpg
fountains.jpg
relax.jpg
fountaingate.jpg
cancellightjpg.jpg
details.jpg

Setting up this simple scene posing was not as easy as i had hoped for, the main problem becomes as i said before the internal Unreal UI control scheme.
I really thought VAMs Gizmos are a pain to setup and work with but Captain Hardcore is even more evil needing the additional keyboard commands and hitting the Gizmo the task times will become crazy inefficient and the TAB switching between Edit and Play and it's resulting focus change on exit where also minus points on the card.

Though there is also light and Captain Hardcore yet is one of the better contenders to reach VAM one Day or it's Developer Join VAM ;), what i absolutely like is the Emotional Character Layer in the Demo it reacts pretty flawless and is absolutely nicely synced, this is something you can achieve in VAM through Plugins or self scripting though, there are many State Machine like reactional systems in the works and even some real AI trained work has already emerged.

The Fluid System Visual results are yet lacking immensely compared to even simpler fake results, they are nice to watch anyways.

Another thing this Purple Default Baked Lighting is annoying as hell purple enviroment lights geez Hentai is here, that's a waste of Unreal,of course i tried to eliminate that light ;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes