3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Trying to play on my laptop, it runs for a minute or two before abruptly crashing entirely. If it's a lost cause it's a lost cause, but does anyone have any tips that could get it working? tried lowering settings to the lowest but there isn't an option to lower physics settings and I think that's the majority of the issue

almondchai

Feb 2, 2021
Trying to play on my laptop, it runs for a minute or two before abruptly crashing entirely. If it's a lost cause it's a lost cause, but does anyone have any tips that could get it working? tried lowering settings to the lowest but there isn't an option to lower physics settings and I think that's the majority of the issue
What are your laptop specs? Also there is an area to adjust physics yes, not in the same tab as the general graphics settings, it's on the far right I recall.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
I tried to play this but I don't get it. Is it a character poser like VAM, but with even harder controls and less customizable? I see that the girls have more realistic reactions without having to install plugins, etc, but can you even enjoy this without a VR headset? Is there a guide anywhere, I'm lost lol

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
What are your laptop specs? Also there is an area to adjust physics yes, not in the same tab as the general graphics settings, it's on the far right I recall.
I didn't see an option but that was on 0.8 I'll see if the option is a part of 0.9. I don't honestly know much about computers or specs but the laptop is a Microsoft Surfacebook 3 and the processor listed in the about tab says "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz"

fIow

Apr 4, 2020
Haven't posted before but I just uploaded the new file am I able to share it?

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
is there a discord or somewhere people share poses? I suck at making these lol
Seconding that. I suck at creating positions and situations that look any good. posing the character is kinda hard for me with only those 5 grab points and it breaks whenever i add any furniture. So yeah, if there is any place where i could download preexisting scenes that would be nice.

Edit: what i meant was for android (quest/2) standalone, but ones for pc would also be nice.

Reactions: defalut0815

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
I think it's possible, i just created a scene saved it, and loaded. Just to test things i'm gonna upload it here. It goes in \UE4Game\FluidGame\FluidGame\Scenes folder on the quest. Let me know if it works or not, should be a chair, table and two AI's.
Forgot to add: it's for android/quest version 0.4

• Wow
Reactions: atur
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes