3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
Friends, how do you look at putting girls created by yourself here. I have some pretty good models with their own textures, pubic hair and the like. ;)

Reactions: and3505and

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
Just in time. My Vive trackers arrived today in the mail! Time for some hip thrusting action. Hope I don't blow out my lower back.

almondchai

Feb 2, 2021
how the fuck do i use the controller tracking for da hips
You'd attach it to your body somehow with a belt or whichever, and enable 'toggle hold' in the controller settings so that it stays 'stuck' on whatever you're holding. I also adjusted my Index controller bindings to make A the select button too, so it's not so awkward pressing grip while not in your hand. I'd also suggest manually assigning the grab-move so you can easily adjust player height/position on the fly. this way you can move completely with your right controller which rotates view, and can move forward/backward and strafe with the grab-move.

almondchai

Feb 2, 2021
Friends, how do you look at putting girls created by yourself here. I have some pretty good models with their own textures, pubic hair and the like. ;)
I was thinking about that as well, do you think a subreddit creation would be better long term than this forum? Scenes could also be shared. I've got some really good Daz3d model textures imported into mine as well. Too bad we can't do full Daz3d model morphs+clothes+textures import. but the texture import is a game changer if you put the 10 mins into assigning the skins to each segment.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just so you know, your Mega on this is still 0.8, not sure about the other links, Nopy is the one I am trying to get it from. OK site, but no where near as fast as Mega for me.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Rest of the links are for 0.9 only mega stays at 0.8. Just played with quest version for a bit, impressive job, but i don't have any skill in setting up my own scenes, but if there is an option to save then maybe with time there would be an option to load from file. Looking forward to that.

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
Please skinte version 0.9 to Mega cloud. On the exchangers, which are given here, the speed is so low that I have to download for more than a day ... :cry: :eek: :eek:

Prox0123

May 3, 2018
Up to three trackers are now supported. Set them to Waist, Left Foot and Right Foot in "Manage Vive trackers" in Steam VR.
Yop i see that, but after you set them to Waist, Left Foot and Right Foot all you can do is to see them in vr and when you click T to attach it to object, only one tracker is attaching not all of 3, so basically i can use still only one of them.

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
still no binding to change hight on wmr controller...
By holding the touchpad to the left on the right controller, you can adjust the height. It is even possible to reload in this way. Lenovo Explorer. Look for Steam VR controls by skazo4nik1981

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
nope... no way to find others profile, even with steam active in background.

could you attach your "steamvrbindings" folder??

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
guys, did anyone figure out how to use animation for objects? please explain who is not difficult
Let me explain with the example of wmr. You take the object with the grab button, for example, didlo, while holding grab, you press the touch panel up, you hear a click, which means the recording has started. After you have finished the necessary actions with the didlo, again press up on the touch panel of the wmr controller. A click is heard and recording is over.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes