VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
CharaStudio-2024-03-15-21-55-57-Render.png
Overview:
A parody of the game Honkai Impact 3rd, where the captain will review and change the original story...
After experiencing the loss of his loved ones over and over again, the captain will go back in time and try to change everything so that he can achieve a definitive happy ending with all those he loves by his side​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: CaptainVerse - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Captains Bizarre Adventure Act 2 v2.3

Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Captains Bizarre Adventure Act 1 Final
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Specials
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

delta49.png fr131.png Fallen.png previ.png a_OgPj.png sJCJHc.png Or9e_C.png DKt+_8.png o9U1MY.png preview1.png Preview.png capxhim178.png capxhim18.png zzz.png sex1.gif sex.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
this will be interesting honestly if someone makes a umamusume ren'py koikatsu game i'd be in for it a uma trainer game

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is this the first Honkai parody on here? Haven't seen one before.
Like how you kept Asuka, if Mihoyo isn't gonna use her again I'm glad Mihorny is at least.
Thanks for sharing Kanchou
Yes, what I like most about honkai are the events involving the captain, and even though she probably won't appear again in the game, it's a fact that she's with them

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Looking forward to this, and yes, my first thought was "Our Star Blazers" Heading off to Iskandar!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks interesting but is there going to be sex? It does not mention any in the tag.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Kanchou-Sama Ayyyeeeee, bout time honkai got some love.

Also nice to see you actually play as the MC of the game tho XD
Unlike genshin parodies, where it is always an OC instead of the MC for some reason.... guess the MC being useful is too much for some devs that they have to create a waste MC that really has no reason for any LI to have an interest in them :KEK:

Anyway, this looks promising. Possible future idea, a parody of the APHO 1/2 (A Post Hokai Odyssey) story, with the dude you get to name obviously being the MC... that you get to name :BootyTime:

Although clearly making it a alternate universe... because well don't want that MC stealing captains girls that appear there :p
However... is the captain even cannon to the main story? if not then already would be an alt-universe. (Assuming APHO isn't an alt universe in game already)

P.s. Given you have the MC as your profile pic... I can assume this will very much be a harem game and no need to worry about anyone touching the LIs besides MC?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
damn literally yesterday I was wondering when someone would make a honkai adult game lol, glad to see someone's working on one

but i swear to god if u go through with Himeko's and Wendy's original story :HideThePain: at the very least would be nice to see versions from a pocket universe

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
However... is the captain even cannon to the main story? if not then already would be an alt-universe. (Assuming APHO isn't an alt universe in game already)
No, look at the studio name. Captain is both the meta tie in for the player as well as the main character in the Captainverse, the bubble universe event stories. So things like the EVA event, The Seele Pokemon event, the Arc City Bronie event. The Captainverse story is basically the Captain's harem, just the girls he rescues from the various bubble universes he goes to.
Plus the banner picture is all Captainverse girls.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes