VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I'm finally back and will continue to update
It's off to a great start! I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Just a question...is this an H-game? I'm fine either way. Even if it isn't, I'm still very interested in where you'll go with this.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It's off to a great start! I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Just a question...is this an H-game? I'm fine either way. Even if it isn't, I'm still very interested in where you'll go with this.
yes it will be eventually, but as i said before i want to develop the relationships well before getting to that, i like the valkyries too much to focus only on that part without delving into their relationship first

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
yes it will be eventually, but as i said before i want to develop the relationships well before getting to that, i like the valkyries too much to focus only on that part without delving into their relationship first
I absolutely agree. I also like the girls for much more than just their attractiveness. In the smut fanfics I've written about them, I make sure to respect them and characterize them properly.

Best of luck on the next updates.

Lich-Lord457

May 23, 2022
Thank you for making this game. :) I enjoy the fact that you try your best with keep most of the events from the captainverse as close to the we have seen in the game. I will keep an eye out for your updates and wish you some luck.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Kanchou-Sama Ayyyeeeee, bout time honkai got some love.

Also nice to see you actually play as the MC of the game tho XD
Unlike genshin parodies, where it is always an OC instead of the MC for some reason.... guess the MC being useful is too much for some devs that they have to create a waste MC that really has no reason for any LI to have an interest in them :KEK:

Anyway, this looks promising. Possible future idea, a parody of the APHO 1/2 (A Post Hokai Odyssey) story, with the dude you get to name obviously being the MC... that you get to name :BootyTime:

Although clearly making it a alternate universe... because well don't want that MC stealing captains girls that appear there :p
However... is the captain even cannon to the main story? if not then already would be an alt-universe. (Assuming APHO isn't an alt universe in game already)

P.s. Given you have the MC as your profile pic... I can assume this will very much be a harem game and no need to worry about anyone touching the LIs besides MC?
yes, no one will touch any of them besides the captain himself

and I have a lot of ideas to put in the future and that also includes APHO, I write down the ideas and save them for when the time comes

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
damn literally yesterday I was wondering when someone would make a honkai adult game lol, glad to see someone's working on one

but i swear to god if u go through with Himeko's and Wendy's original story :HideThePain: at the very least would be nice to see versions from a pocket universe
haha, I don't accept Himeko's death until today, and this game is in order to save them all, I like the original story but it's too sad and with the KongMing event I always kept thinking that if the captain existed in the original story he maybe I could save them and after reading a lot of fanfic's it made me want to create something with a happy ending because the original story doesn't look like it will, at least not for Kiana

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry for the delay... I promised to focus on the game because I thought I would have vacation now at the beginning of the year, but the day after returning home I had to go back to work...
anyway...
For the most hardcore fans of the original story, I hope you don't mind so much with the changes I'm going to make, if I follow the story strictly it would be very difficult to save who we want to save, I'll simplify some things and remove some others, I started this with in order to give them a happy ending because it looks like Mihoyo won't give us that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh boy I finally played through. You've got a pretty good grasp on the characters and their stories. Always amazed at how many Honkai and Genshin assets are available in Koikatsu, and you did a great job of putting them together. Liked shounen captain's Chongyun cosplay.
Really looking forward to the next updates. Saving Sirin and Cecilia is my oldest and most beloved Honkai power fantasy :giggle:. Chapters 5 and 6 were where I really first fell in love with the characters and the story and I'm really happy that's where we're starting here

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Oh boy I finally played through. You've got a pretty good grasp on the characters and their stories. Always amazed at how many Honkai and Genshin assets are available in Koikatsu, and you did a great job of putting them together. Liked shounen captain's Chongyun cosplay.
Really looking forward to the next updates. Saving Sirin and Cecilia is my oldest and most beloved Honkai power fantasy :giggle:. Chapters 5 and 6 were where I really first fell in love with the characters and the story and I'm really happy that's where we're starting here
hehe, I like them a lot and I couldn't put Sirin aside she suffered too much, and although this is beside the point, I'm completely in love with her voice haha, it's annoyingly cute in all the characters I like
and yes, there are a lot of them in koikatsu, it took me a long time to make the characters the way I wanted, Kiana who will still appear for example, I think I put together more than ten versions

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Captains Bizzare Adventure [1.5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (731 MB/ 462 MB) : , ,Better compressed Version By megalol (276 MB)

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yanno, if you want ppl to give a game a try, you might wanna tell them what it's about. And no, your 'synopsis' doesn't even come close to telling ppl sweet fuck all.

You can take the nearly 8 billion ppl living on this planet, subtract whatever number of ppl who have even heard what this is based on, much less played it, and you will end up with a number that is STILL almost 8 billion. Almost as if the vast majority of ppl have never heard of whatever this is based on, much less seen it. So your overview is about as useful as a politician's promise.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes