VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.3] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I like your OC valkyries so far, but they should stay as background characters. I'm here for the real, canon valkyries like Bronya and Kiana.
hehe I also want to add them as soon as possible, but there are still others to be shown before

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I initially didn't want to include battles in the game but I feel it will be inevitable, it's a shame that even with so much content about honkai in koikatsu, we don't have any about honkai beasts, I'll have to deal with that later

Lately I have no time to play, and the little time I have left I divide between my game, updating anime/manga among other things but...

The new event made me get my hopes up about something from the captainverse and I got discouraged when I saw that it wasn't, the only thing that kept me interested are Senti-chan's messages

But leaving all that aside, sorry for the delay, I initially intended to do a quick update but I ended up getting excited and new things always came to mind so it ended up getting bigger than I expected, it's almost done please wait just a little longer

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I appreciate how long this update was. Lots of fun moments, especially Theresa's. The Haruka OC is really hot. So was the OC of the OC valkyrie team standing on the right at the last scene. I didn't expect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to make an appearance; very interesting. Given Rita's appearance, I'm guessing the current date is around 2010?

what's the point then? I'm really asking, I notice more and more games that are so heavy on talking it's like a drama novel, i think some people forget the essence of this place.
You are aware that even official H-games aren't 100% sex scenes? The creator said multiple times that he'll get to it. I get what you're saying, though; hopefully, it doesn't take too many more updates. 10 updates, as an example, would be a really long wait.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I appreciate how long this update was. Lots of fun moments, especially Theresa's. The Haruka OC is really hot. So was the OC of the OC valkyrie team standing on the right at the last scene. I didn't expect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to make an appearance; very interesting. Given Rita's appearance, I'm guessing the current date is around 2010?
It would be around 2008-2009 wanted to introduce these characters some time before that happened with Himeko's squad

Initially I wouldn't even think about Rita for now but, she as a teenager is very beautiful, and we wouldn't have another chance to see her and Himeko younger if not now, well this is still not the version of her I was referring to but this one for come over

The captain's "current age" was also based on the idea of not being much younger than Himeko and not much older than Bronya.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I made some changes to the captain's appearance because he looked younger than he should...

And the introduction of Rita now, was also due to the fact that she is one of the ones that most shows feelings for the captain, so I made sure that they got to know each other as soon as possible.

Even so, my feelings towards her were always strange, I got a lot of anger at her in the main story but when Fallen Rosemary came out, I fell in love with the character so much that my anger at "Rita" was decreasing and with the last chapters it disappeared completely

But don't worry, it doesn't mean that I like her more than the others and I won't have favoritism

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hehe, I'm glad you liked it, I confess to having a thing for "tomboys" so if he were to have a girl as a friend there, it would have to be one with that personality, and also to have overlooked the little "accident" they had so easily without do the typical cliche scandal

I thought about maybe making that happen with Rita but I feel like it would be weird and also she's a few years younger than him and she's there because we know how amazing she is at everything

About those 4, I spent some time making some changes to the appearances to make it look like years have passed, and then also to fit them in without taking up too much screen time, they were important to him although I didn't show what happened in those years, they will have a bit of focus in the next update because they can't stay there too long, but it won't be all focused on them

Reactions: SneakyTrinky

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Kanchou-Sama
Could you give a vague hint on which update the first H-scenes will be in? Just so we can have an idea of how long we'll need to wait.
To tell you the truth I intended to try to put it in the next update but I didn't want to rush the relationships so it kept hammering in my head what to do to not become forced or rushed, I ended up having some ideas and I'm going to put everything in order and see how it looks there so I'll see if it's a good choice to use it now or later but I'm already thinking about putting some H-scene, honestly I already imagined that this would be missed and it was supposed to happen in that scene with Rita at the beginning hehe, but I put it aside because it would take a while for her to appear again

LucaJin

Jul 27, 2017
I rather like this game so far I'm more invested in the characters and story than I am the sexual content. Rita is one of my favourites in honkai and I like how you've protrayed her so far. Otto is still a bastard I like that, looking forward to the next build. :D

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
As someone who has never played Honkai Impact 3rd, there have been a lot of characters to keep track of so far. Hopefully it gets easier with the upcoming updates.

Besides that, it was fine so far. Will be interesting to see how the plot continues since I never played the game.

Good luck dev.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes