4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
More than just the uglier side of the internet, I think life kinda happens to us all, and that's why devs usually fall off. At the end of the day, what you get out doesn't balance with how much you're giving. For me, I'm more self-motivated, which is why no matter how much sleep I lose, looking at the end product just washes all frustrations away. I do hope I won't join them, but everything is chaos, best I can do is try.

In total I've planned 5 worlds, so 4 more. At this point all connection to the outside world is cut, so they can't, but even if they could, they'd essentially be watching a live feed of Captain's life. They'd have to be really lucky(or unlucky) to catch anything.
I see, well, I wish you a strong self to keep up with your conviction.

Woah, I was honestly thinking 3-4 worlds in total, but 5? Damn, ambitious as hell but I feel like you can pull it off. That's a shame, I wanted to see moments where the Originals watch Captain and his adventure, along with their reactions (though it might be a bit iffy with Kiana and her being on the moon lol), and I see it as a way to making the game more lively by showing a few snippets of the Originals and their lives.

And I think it would make sense that Lobst - I mean the genius Tesla, would have installed a live recording or something in the machine to watch over Captain and gather data. I know she said that communication is cut off, but that doesn't include a live feed of Captain, right?

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
I see, well, I wish you a strong self to keep up with your conviction.

Woah, I was honestly thinking 3-4 worlds in total, but 5? Damn, ambitious as hell but I feel like you can pull it off. That's a shame, I wanted to see moments where the Originals watch Captain and his adventure, along with their reactions (though it might be a bit iffy with Kiana and her being on the moon lol), and I see it as a way to making the game more lively by showing a few snippets of the Originals and their lives.

And I think it would make sense that Lobst - I mean the genius Tesla, would have installed a live recording or something in the machine to watch over Captain and gather data. I know she said that communication is cut off, but that doesn't include a live feed of Captain, right?
Thanks, I hope you'll be there for each world, experiencing the different things each has to offer. I think by the end of all of it I could possibly show pieces of the original, but touching canon is a dangerous thing if you know what I mean. This was made just prior to HI3rd Part 1's finale, so you have some idea of what's happening in their lives at this moment.

As for live feed and visuals, Tesla never had any of that. At best they could talk, but she never actually saw anything that was going on, and honestly, I'm not sure she'd want to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks, I hope you'll be there for each world, experiencing the different things each has to offer. I think by the end of all of it I could possibly show pieces of the original, but touching canon is a dangerous thing if you know what I mean. This was made just prior to HI3rd Part 1's finale, so you have some idea of what's happening in their lives at this moment.

As for live feed and visuals, Tesla never had any of that. At best they could talk, but she never actually saw anything that was going on, and honestly, I'm not sure she'd want to :ROFLMAO:
Yeah... God, the lunacy of people... Those fuckers really need to get out of their mom's basement and touch grass or something. Ah, prior eh? Kiana isn't on the moon yet lol. Oh wait, wonder what the Originals are doing right now, considering Captain is MIA and all.

Oh well, that sucks, Lobs - Tesla (I really should stop calling her Lobster lol) could have gotten some very very funny moments to share with the Originals if only she had installed the live feed module lol. And like I said, I'll be waiting right here to see what kind of worlds you cook up since this is one of the only 2 Hi3 VN in existence (that I know off) and both of them are Harem! It never cease to please me to know we got 2 Harem VN while the lesbian extremist got none and this fact really pisses them off whenever I bring it up lol.

Rauwu05

Jan 21, 2022
Hey, the game looks great from what I've seen, will give it a try soon.
What are the planned tags? Anal, pregnancy, or anything else?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes