CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
If any one sees this and you know what's wrong can you help me please !!!, I got my game from dlsite and hoped it would work but sadly it didn't I had many problems with it. Finally after 10 hours I learned putting the patch where the game is opens the game but now whenever I click main story or prologue this error 1644610228639.png pops up.
Does any one know how to fix this; I really want to play this game.

Apr 10, 2018
If any one sees this and you know what's wrong can you help me please !!!, I got my game from dlsite and hoped it would work but sadly it didn't I had many problems with it. Finally after 10 hours I learned putting the patch where the game is opens the game but now whenever I click main story or prologue this error View attachment 1647821 pops up.
Does any one know how to fix this; I really want to play this game.
Have ya tried opening with local emulator?

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
I got it to work now, after you said that I tried using the emulator it turned on but when I close out of it the same error pops up but now I figured out I have to restart my computer to make the application work each time. Sucks but at least I get to play the game.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Looking through the preview pics and tags I'm assuming that when it comes to Black Lilith games tags are unavoidable? I'm also assuming that even though it has multiple endings tag in reality those endings are literally based on 1 choice at the end of the game? I've seen the hentais but never played their games so if someone could reply I would appreciate it.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Black Lilith has a large library of very good high production games. If this title is not to your tastes, there are plenty of other titles by them to choose from.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
What a shame. I tried LocaleEmulator and it doesn't work for me, nor changing language in my computer, and I can't find AppLocale anywhere. Can't play the game :cry:

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes