Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Mates, can anyone request a reupload for this? all the mega links are down, even the save files.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mates, can anyone request a reupload for this? all the mega links are down, even the save files.
Both the Mega and the save links in the OP work fine for me. Did you try Workupload?

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Both the Mega and the save links in the OP work fine for me. Did you try Workupload?
Did you try opening the zip files? they're giving me the "file damaged or corrupted" each time I download them and try to open them, as for the upload I can't, I gotta download through mega since my net is not that fast (hence it could break up and I'll have to restart if I went by the upload/other than mega/torrent choices)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Did you try opening the zip files? they're giving me the "file damaged or corrupted" each time I download them and try to open them, as for the upload I can't, I gotta download through mega since my net is not that fast (hence it could break up and I'll have to restart if I went by the upload/other than mega/torrent choices)
Just downloaded and extracted both with no issue. Do you have the latest version of whichever extractor you're using? If not, try updating.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
After me downloading & installing the local Emulator, this thing comes up. :( Any idea?

9661b6a4ee3f6bd9fd65b8a0682bbad6.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, yes... :( I did run the LEInstaller first, then the LEGUI and set it to "Japanese Locals as Admin"
I don't remember ever running LEGUI. I don't think you have to. You just have to install Locale Emulator and then right click on the game's exe, and the option to run it with Locale Emulator should be there.

Reactions: Askia

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
I don't remember ever running LEGUI. I don't think you have to. You just have to install Locale Emulator and then right click on the game's exe, and the option to run it with Locale Emulator should be there.
Oh yes now it does... weird~

PS: When I am running it as Admin, the Syntax Error pops up, when I am running without Admins permission, everything goes well. Super, super weird. :( Still, now its working, thaaaanks! <3

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh yes now it does... weird~

PS: When I am running it as Admin, the Syntax Error pops up, when I am running without Admins permission, everything goes well. Super, super weird. :( Still, now its working, thaaaanks! <3
Well, at least it's working one way. Glad to hear it.
Happy to help. Have fun. :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't get this to run at all.

I get a syntax error no matter what I do yet all the other ones running through my emulator work fine.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't get this to run at all.

I get a syntax error no matter what I do yet all the other ones running through my emulator work fine.
Are you using this emulator? It works fine for me.
If so then maybe try Hongfire's AppLocale or NTLEA.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are you using this emulator? It works fine for me.
If so then maybe try Hongfire's AppLocale or NTLEA.
That's the one i'm using and it keeps giving me syntax errors.

No emulators have worked for this game.

It's literally just this one, the rest are fine, I just can't get this one to work.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's the one i'm using and it keeps giving me syntax errors.

No emulators have worked for this game.

It's literally just this one, the rest are fine, I just can't get this one to work.
Weird.
Have you tried redownloading the game, maybe from one of the other hosts, or reinstalling Locale Emulator?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Weird.
Have you tried redownloading the game, maybe from one of the other hosts, or reinstalling Locale Emulator?
I got it to work with NTLEA, it just seems like my locale emulator really didn't want it to run.

Cheers for the help Pony.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I got it to work with NTLEA, it just seems like my locale emulator really didn't want it to run.

Cheers for the help Pony.
I'm glad you got it to work. Happy to help. :)
I just wish I knew why your Locale Emulator doesn't wanna run it. :confused:

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes