Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
"Stuck like a wolf trying to run away from the alpha whose daughter he's knotting" I haven't heard that one before XD

Thanks for sharing this mate, very informative and clear instructions, I will try em out later when I get the chance!
It's my pleasure, about the comment I made it's actually inspired by real life events, you can watch it here:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love ShindoL's work! Might as well give it another playthrough.. thanks for sharing. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
It's my pleasure, about the comment I made it's actually inspired by real life events, you can watch it here:
Of all the things I expect to find here, Sir Attenborough's BBC (rofl) video is definitely not on the list. XD

On another note, the programs worked like a charm! Haven't had much time to tinker with it, need to find the one that is the most tangible haha.

Reactions: Drafox and ponyguy

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
ah another VN...but the artwork is made by Shindol...time to get a siterip of the CGs for this one then...XD

Reactions: ponyguy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: I never opened a thread before, I'm a bit shy to do it (joking) no seriously, if anyone wants to make the thread I don't mind I also don't need credits I do this voluntarily..All credits go to the creators of the tools, see ya.
Translating isn't the issue, the archive itself won't open "as archive".

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Translating isn't the issue, the archive itself won't open "as archive".
Are you referring to the files I uploaded? I think you should extract them first because when I compressed them the size was significantly reduced so maybe that's the problem (you're lazier than me it seems, that's an achievement).

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Are you referring to the files I uploaded? I think you should extract them first because when I compressed them the size was significantly reduced so maybe that's the problem (you're lazier than me it seems, that's an achievement).
How can I extract them if the file doesn't work as an archive?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
How can I extract them if the file doesn't work as an archive?
I just downloaded it myself and it works perfectly (with winrar), what program do you use? I'll upload it again using another compressor just for you:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I just downloaded it myself and it works perfectly (with winrar), what program do you use? I'll upload it again using another compressor just for you:
I use 7z, and the game is the issue, not the translator. I appreciate it though.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just downladed the game from MEGA and I haven't encountered any problem while running it, have you tried running it while using apploc or Japanese region? Did you check your recent Antivirus quarantined files?

Ichigo1980

Oct 11, 2017
I couldn't even get to that part. When I tried to open the rar archive, I kept on getting an error to the effect of "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged". For reference, the file I downloaded was about 391MB.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I couldn't even get to that part. When I tried to open the rar archive, I kept on getting an error to the effect of "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged". For reference, the file I downloaded was about 391MB.
Strange, I used this link:

And I extracted the files with winrar, I have windows 10.

Ichigo1980

Oct 11, 2017
That's strange. I tried using all 4 links, using Firefox and IE, and got the same issue with each try. I have Windows 7 though I'm not sure if that's the reason for the problem.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
That's strange. I tried using all 4 links, using Firefox and IE, and got the same issue with each try. I have Windows 7 though I'm not sure if that's the reason for the problem.
Well, we can't have you miss this game now can we?
This is a magnet link from a different source (use any torrent program, I tested the files just now, no virus and it's working 100%, seeding is great as well I had full speed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes