JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Evil in the Title, Does it refer to the lustful and evil men of the village?. Does it refer to some type of curse that Layla gets after being subjected to a lot of sex?. Is something supernatural happening to Layla?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, I hope you enjoy the translation! I wasn't sure if I should put the NTR tag or not since it's not on dlsite, but let me know what you think. I'll give you a basic summary so no one is surprised:
This game, it's basically a scene collector, there's absolutely no grinding, and you can probably finish it in 1 or 2 hours. It has two routes, one where the MC tries to resist, and one where she gets completely corrupted. The two routes have the same scenes, but with different dialog and, if I remember correctly, some differences in the animations. There are no credits, so the only way to know you've got all the scenes is to use the tombstone in the middle of the village.
Yeah, I guess this is NTR. It doesn't matter if it's not on dlsite.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Hmm, I swear I know the artist by the style, but for the life of me I can't recall who it is. Anyone got an idea?

Oct 20, 2018
Ei, espero que gostem da tradução! Eu não tinha certeza se eu deveria colocar a tag NTR ou não, já que não está no dlsite, mas deixe-me saber o que você pensa. Vou te dar um resumo básico para ninguém se surpreender:
Este jogo, é basicamente um colecionador de cenas, não há absolutamente nenhum grinding, e você provavelmente pode terminá-lo em 1 ou 2 horas. Tem duas rotas, uma onde a MC tenta resistir, e outra onde ela fica completamente corrompida. As duas rotas têm as mesmas cenas, mas com diálogos diferentes e, se bem me lembro, algumas diferenças nas animações. Não há créditos, então a única maneira de saber que você tem todas as cenas é usar a lápide no meio da aldeia.
[/CITAÇÃO]
Você coloca a TAG pela lógica do jogo, literalmente, é um jogo onde a mulher trai o marido.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The female character is so beautiful and busty
Love her huge ass <3
The art also looks awesome

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Look at all these vanilla trolls giving low star reviews with an excuse of the game being short. pathetic

Nov 17, 2021
Personally I dislike overly huge tits and ass design in a female character, but it's always refreshing to see an H-RPG with adult & mature female protagonist after a while

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes