DanXG

Jan 4, 2023
I get a bug when using the recollection room if I do that
Do you use Joiplay? I only played in Joiplay, and recollection room works for me (I tried play history but the bugs appears), occasionally have a bug with the image of MC, she didn't disappear after finish one scene

What type of bug do you have?

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Do you use Joiplay? I only played in Joiplay, and recollection room works for me (I tried play history but the bugs appears), occasionally have a bug with the image of MC, she didn't disappear after finish one scene

What type of bug do you have?
I do not use Joiplay.
I get this every time a scene tries to start

Last edited:
Reactions: ASDFGMAG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I randomly found this thread, which seems to link to my (very rough) proof of concept uncensor mod, but this had an incompatible translation because I didn't even know another translation for this game existed.

I've made modifications to the Commonevents of xar1's version and now you can use it with the uncensor if you want to.

Just get the game from this thread, apply my uncensor mod from here (The (2.) Pixeldrain link), and then afterwards apply the attached "Fixed Xar Commonevents" from the same post.

If someone would have actually bothered to tell me that a proper translation exists I would have made it compatible immediately. lol

Edit: I've made it a better more convenient package now. Just use the second Pixeldrain link. It no longer touches anything unnecessary to completely rule out compatibility issues.

Last edited:

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
I randomly found this thread, which seems to link to my (very rough) proof of concept uncensor mod, but this had an incompatible translation because I didn't even know another translation for this game existed.

I've made modifications to the Commonevents of xar1's version and now you can use it with the uncensor if you want to.

Just get the game from this thread, apply my uncensor mod from here (The Pixeldrain link), and then afterwards apply the attached "Fixed Xar Commonevents" from the same post.

If someone would have actually bothered to tell me that a proper translation exists I would have made it compatible immediately. lol
Thanks, it was driving me nuts.

Last edited:

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
Veryyy short, veryyy hot, fully animated (y) You don`t need f save for this one, just hold skip. Skiped most dialogs coz they are predictable and read a little at the end for sweet degradation staff.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes