4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

GermanDolcett

Jun 7, 2021
I have seen a lot of weird things in my age, but that 2nd photo advertising the game is.....
I'd say it is effective,since that kind of stuff happens in this game and is unavoidable, so if you know you do not like it it quickly shows you that this game is not for you. And if you do like it, it shows that you will love this game

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Walkthrough has been adjusted and the links are updated (now has the expected black background). I didn't check a setting when exporting the document.

Reactions: GermanDolcett

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Walkthrough is still v hard to read, its blurred when zoomed to the point of being illegible. Where or how do i get ruby's clothes or necklace?

Last edited:

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
Walkthrough is still v hard to read, its blurred when zoomed to the point of being illegible. Where or how do i get ruby's clothes or necklace?
it's not blurry for me.
what are you opening it with? i use google chrome.
as for ruby's clothes and earring, go to the laundry room and wash the clothes.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why does Cara act like she's a milf with her high school students, when she's actually only two years older than them? Wondering why Tristan would find an 'older' woman attractive? She's 20 for god's sake, not 40. Nobody that age, would behave in that way. In the ice cream parlour she even wonders why the counter girl can't tell the differences in their ages? In real life nobody would be able to tell the age difference between an 18 year old and a 20 year old, based on looks alone ( apart from Tristan bizarrely being much shorter than Cara, along with every other high school senior in her biology class)

So why is she like 6-8 inches taller than all of them? They're all 18 year olds, so most of them would have already grown to their adult heights, and that shouldn't be a factor with any height difference. I know Cara's body has changed, and she's got bigger breasts, hips , butt and has been fatter. But nothing has ever been said about her height increasing. So why is she so much taller than all her students? If they were all 12-14, you could understand it. But they're all 18, and young adults, who have already passed through puberty, and therefore should have already grown close to their full adult heights?

It's noticeable, that the Dev has Daphne talk about people wanting them young, as long as they're of 'legal' age. Is this a veiled confession that everyone in Cara's class would be under 18, if the Dev could get away with it? Because in most of Europe and elsewhere, having them be under 18, wouldn't be an issue.

Also according to Cara, Creekmaw is 3 hours away by bus from Marie's farm. So how does Spot turn up there on his own, when Cara and Tristan are heading to the ice cream parlour?

Last edited:

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
Why does Cara act like she's a milf with her high school students, when she's actually only two years older than them? Wondering why Tristan would find an 'older' woman attractive? She's 20 for god's sake, not 40. Nobody that age, would behave in that way. In the ice cream parlour she even wonders why the counter girl can't tell the differences in their ages? In real life nobody would be able to tell the age difference between an 18 year old and a 20 year old, based on looks alone ( apart from Tristan bizarrely being much shorter than Cara, along with every other high school senior in her biology class)

So why is she like 6-8 inches taller than all of them? They're all 18 year olds, so most of them would have already grown to their adult heights, and that shouldn't be a factor with any height difference. I know Cara's body has changed, and she's got bigger breasts, hips , butt and has been fatter. But nothing has ever been said about her height increasing. So why is she so much taller than all her students? If they were all 12-14, you could understand it. But they're all 18, and young adults, who have already passed through puberty, and therefore should have already grown close to their full adult heights?

Also according to Cara, Creekmaw is 3 hours away by bus from Marie's farm. So how does Spot turn up there on his own, when Cara and Tristan are heading to the ice cream parlour?
Sounds like you're trying to use logic with the game. You should know better than that. Release that reality and just enjoy the game.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Sounds like you're trying to use logic with the game. You should know better than that. Release that reality and just enjoy the game.
As I just said, I realised why the Dev is probably doing it this way. It's because the students were supposed to be under 18, but to comply with US laws they had to be that age. In Europe and elsewhere, the age of consent is much lower, and therefore Cara's students could be younger and not break any laws. So the Dev made them all 18, even though they don't look that old. If you accept that, then some of Cara's comments begin to make sense.

I'm guessing with Spot, the Dev just forgot, that Cara had suggested Marie's farm was miles away from the centre of Creekmaw, early on in the game.

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
say i deleted the game for space and then redownloaded the newest one would i lose my save or is it saved else where
?

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
As I just said, I realised why the Dev is probably doing it this way. It's because the students were supposed to be under 18, but to comply with US laws they had to be that age. In Europe and elsewhere, the age of consent is much lower, and therefore Cara's students could be younger and not break any laws. So the Dev made them all 18, even though they don't look that old. If you accept that, then some of Cara's comments begin to make sense.

I'm guessing with Spot, the Dev just forgot, that Cara had suggested Marie's farm was miles away from the centre of Creekmaw, early on in the game.
Spot is like Gandalf. He is always right where he needs to be, even if he has to teleport there.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hol' up... Which scene with spot are we talking about now?

-Mal
Where Spot meets up with Cara and Tristan, on their way to the ice cream parlour, in the middle of Creekmaw. Despite Cara claiming early in the game, that the centre of Creekmaw was a three hour bus ride from the farm.

Regardless of that, got to say I loved this game. It's probably one of the weirdest games on this site, and I'm not sure I entirely get the attraction of vore, but I certainly liked all the sex scenes and the mystery elements of the game and Cara's transformations. So looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Where Spot meets up with Cara and Tristan, on their way to the ice cream parlour, in the middle of Creekmaw. Despite Cara claiming early in the game, that the centre of Creekmaw was a three hour bus ride from the farm.

Regardless of that, got to say I loved this game. It's probably one of the weirdest games on this site, and I'm not sure I entirely get the attraction of vore, but I certainly liked all the sex scenes and the mystery elements of the game and Cara's transformations. So looking forward to the next update.
I'm usually not big on vore myself, or at least not oral vore. Cock vore can be okay if done right. But unbirth? Oh mama! I do love me some of that! I just hope there'll be more of it, lots more, in future updates! Especially if it also involves transformation and/or age regression. That stuff is H-O-T in my book.

-Mal

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes