4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Indeed, said like one of those is not in the 90% whose reaction is "quickly close file and try to unsee it"....:HideThePain:

Well, most of the degenerates are feeling betrayed in their expectation of wholesome bestiality, i guess. :unsure:
I saw dog and horse and though "okay, that's something", then I saw 'unavoidable' and though "Hmm, if only it wasn't."
I don't care what kinks other people have, I just prefer the choice to not parttake.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
oh my...
I think I've just witnessed a post-modern version of Alice in Wonderland.
what imagination!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
We could avoid that ?

In Prologue (i.e. what the game already contains)
Vore-related (Not optional)
Horse Pred
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Cum Digestion
Implied Digestion
Willing Prey
Unwilling Prey

Sex-related (Not optional)
Pregnancy
Beastiality
Vanilla Sex

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hypocrites in here freaking out over vore and animals, but turn around and go play an incest focused game instead. Y'all in the same boat, friends.
DUDE!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

you compare Vore to Incest?! Seriously, do you have some brain cancer or something?!

I just saw a girl being swallowed by a penis, being drowned in sperm for 8 hours without dying and then get "cummed" out, and another one shove herself inside that very same horse's ass because she wanted to become...a horse's meal...

Incest at least is about sex(in our case: between blood-related humans)...NORMAL sex between relatives, it can be a quickie or a pure romance that so happen to involve people blood-related between each other...it does NOT involve...eating each other while having some romantic/dreamy/solemn feelings over becoming someone's energy

but the stuff i saw here....FUUUCK i'm close to vomit my previous 1092 meals

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes