• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
DUDE!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

you compare Vore to Incest?! Seriously, do you have some brain cancer or something?!

I just saw a girl being swallowed by a penis, being drowned in sperm for 8 hours without dying and then get "cummed" out, and another one shove herself inside that very same horse's ass because she wanted to become...a horse's meal...

Incest at least is about sex between relatives...NORMAL sex between relatives, it can be a quickie or a pure romance that so happen to involve people blood-related between each other...it does NOT involve...eating each other while having some romantic/dreamy/solemn feelings over becoming someone's energy

but the stuff i saw here....FUUUCK i'm close to vomit my previous 1092 meals
So let me get this straight, you saw the tag, you've read the dev notes and you still decided to play it and now you are literally complaining about the content of this VN? Your outrage is hilarious. :KEK:

Also for some people incest might be just as offensive as vore is for you, you should keep that in mind.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1) So let me get this straight, you saw the tag, you've read the dev notes and you still decided to play it and now you are literally complaining about the content of this VN? Your outrage is hilarious. :KEK:

2)Also for some people incest might be just as offensive as vore is for you, you should keep that in mind.

1) Fair enough, i got curious and try to understand this fetish...(curses my curiosity)

2) while fair...i feel disturbed by their way of thinking now that you point it out...i mean at least incest involves SEX between HUMANS(that just happens to be blood-related)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
1) Fair enough, i got curious and try to understand this fetish...(curses my curiosity)

2) while fair...i feel disturbed by their way of thinking now that you point it out...i mean at least incest involves SEX between HUMANS(that just happens to be blood-related)
But it doesn't matter. You might feel disturbed by how they feel about it, but it doesn't change the fact. Also he is making a point, we all sit in the same boat here on this site. We want to enjoy/fap to/whatever adult games with kinks we like. Whether its the kinks here in this VN or in a incest one, everyone likes what he/she likes.

I'd find btw incest, vore, bestiality and most other stuff very disturbing in real life, but i don't give a shit about it in games. :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1)But it doesn't matter. You might feel disturbed by how they feel about it, but it doesn't change the fact. Also he is making a point, we all sit in the same boat here on this site. We want to enjoy/fap to/whatever adult games with kinks we like. Whether its the kinks here in this VN or in a incest one, everyone likes what he/she likes.

2)I'd find btw incest, vore, bestiality and most other stuff very disturbing in real life, but i don't give a shit about it in games. :D
1) Sorry pal, but we may be on a boat but two different ones, mine goes in a completely different direction compared to the "vore boat". Also his point was that incest is worse than vore and bestiality...and less about "we've kinks"

2) Lucky you, here...have a medal for being tougher than me.

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
Any chance of getting the quick menu enabled on the next version?

Never-mind, found out you just have to hover in the bottom right corner for it to appear.

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The setting is well designed, with rare bestiality and pregnancy and suspense .
The author's powerful technique is shown in the few animations .
The problem is the horse bestiality part is over the top . And the image of MC mom pregnant is too exaggerated and lacking in beauty .
Please finish this work as soon as possible, because in my experience, most works on bestiality are abortive due to various reasons .

Reactions: artomper

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Here we go the the shitload of people acting all shocked, like they never saw Vore stuff before...
It the first time you open internet of what ?
It's almost as if most ppl don't get off on eating or being eaten. And when they have no use for that, quelle suprise, they don't search for it. What? Is it your first day online that you don't grasp that very simple equation?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You don't have to try to make your twisted fetish to be any less than it is. There isn't really a defense. Just own it and be honest with yourself. That's all I'm saying.
Incest doesn't include killing someone and getting off on it. Which IS what you're doing when you eat someone/thing, or are getting eaten. So yeah. Nice strawman, it blew away in the wind.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Hypocrites in here freaking out over vore and animals, but turn around and go play an incest focused game instead. Y'all in the same boat, friends.
No, we might be in the same boat as the bestiality dudes, they cool... BUT as soon as the vore ppl try to board my ship I'm getting the flamethrower. No questions asked. Boner ruiners are not allowed on this ship.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This is just a game bro do not make it you sick, you dont like it just skip and find another, its simple;)

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
No one would call a 44-year-old a Boomer... That is all :LOL: (unless this was set in the late 90, or early 00s)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes