4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
My man, thanks for finally making a vote game.
I'm assuming we could get all sorts of animals as preds?
Including dogs?
Also unwilling stuff and if we will get more women as prey too?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Ariaspoaa

There is a bug in the game that needs to be fixed. Drive the dog away. But at night, Cara talks about what the dog did. How I didn't choose it. And the log says it didn't happen.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:(It's a pity that the Ruby + Cara + Gailo action didn't take place in the stable, but I don't know if the lesbian tag will be in the game?

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so after playing some more, i hope there is more same size stuff and and also sleeping prey and pregnant ones too.
also wanna see that dog of hers eat that bitch at the onsen headfirst
or even beter the horse does what he did to cara , to another woman and blows the load in another one

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I'm glad for that disclaimer, not that Im squeamish, but I really got my hopes up when seeing the bestiality tag and seeing the screenshots, but vore is really not my thing so a pass from me, oh well. As long as someone enjoys it :3

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Well, that kind of thing is common in vore related media.
I mean, if a horse penis can swallow a woman and sends her to his scrotum, a little something like that is not really bizarre
But when she arrived she was prettier than when she came out of her belly

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
giggles

Thank you all for the morning entertainment. I've never heard of vore before this, and am pretty sue i will never be interested in it.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I dunno about that, her mouth was kinda weird looking, especially in the start when she is in the car
What I mean is that when she comes out of her belly, she's covered in freckles. She looks ugly than when she first started

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes