4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, been a while since I saw those tags on a VN here. And with more advanced models than Vicky4 too!

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
I played the prologue because I was in the mood for something different. While this game isn't for me, I can say that the dev did an excellent job in portraying the listed fetishes. I literally can't understand the mentality or the eroticism behind digesting and killing someone, but the visuals and text sure do make you believe it is happening.

To me this game is like a very unusual musical genre. In this case, the artist is very good within that genre, but I don't have the ear for it. Anyways, I wish you good fortune with your game Ariaspoaa, I recognize you've certainly made something special even if I can't fully engage with it. (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not stopping you from posting similar content. It's merely been my observation that the more outlandish kinks don't get a positive reaction around here. Better to save the creator some heartache and just look for a more receptive site.

But that's just my opinion.
Odd kinks like vore and bestiality may not be liked by many but at least there isn't a huge hater crowd that will go full retard. At least i didn't notice that before.

If he had the famous three letters in the game...yeah run poor dev run.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Wrong.
If they were fishing for whales they'd go for the most popular tags, like harem and incest.
Bestiality, and especially vore, both are very niche. :whistle::coffee:
Nah, that is net fishing where you cast wide and try to bring in as many fish as you can. Whaling requires a targeted effort to appeal to complete niches and hope you hit the right combination for a small handful of people to desperately throw a lot of cash at you.

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
If you are familiar with vore, cock vore wouldn't be that surprising. After all, our poor penises have the dubious honor of being an orifice that leads inside our bodies and without orifices vore kinda wouldn't exist......or would it? Ever heard of slimes?? Could be a nice word to search next!

Anyway, as I said - an orifice. Like our nose and ears. Although, to be honest, I don't believe they are that popular within the genre. I mean come on, the nose leads to the same magical place and its not even that straight forward so there is more time to enjoy the journey. According to my research, however, people who are into (heh) this love their vore the way they love their women - hairless. No, seriously, vore art has one of the prettiest female models I've ever seen. Prolly why so many poor chaps unwittingly click on a hentai/sex comic with a pretty woman on its cover. They do end up with something tasty indeed, although not in the way they thought it.....wait

*keeps reading*

There are actually people who post here and don't even know what vore is?? Oh, oh my, you do have my sympathies. Thought we are all hardened veterans who are aware of every fetish in the book. I guess one way to pass the initial shock is to remember that not all vore is supposed to be dangerous and disgusting! Remember Red Riding Hood? I mean, hell, the story is more violent than most vore media out there. It contains an actual disembowelment ffs

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
Why is nobody talking about Ruby? i actually was starting to like her. Since the prologue ended abruptly i am going to assume that on the next update...
she will be coming out safe like Cara did.

Reactions: manofcoal
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes