4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
If you are familiar with vore, cock vore wouldn't be that surprising. After all, our poor penises have the dubious honor of being an orifice that leads inside our bodies and without orifices vore kinda wouldn't exist......or would it? Ever heard of slimes?? Could be a nice word to search next!

Anyway, as I said - an orifice. Like our nose and ears. Although, to be honest, I don't believe they are that popular within the genre. I mean come on, the nose leads to the same magical place and its not even that straight forward so there is more time to enjoy the journey. According to my research, however, people who are into (heh) this love their vore the way they love their women - hairless. No, seriously, vore art has one of the prettiest female models I've ever seen. Prolly why so many poor chaps unwittingly click on a hentai/sex comic with a pretty woman on its cover. They do end up with something tasty indeed, although not in the way they thought it.....wait

*keeps reading*

There are actually people who post here and don't even know what vore is?? Oh, oh my, you do have my sympathies. Thought we are all hardened veterans who are aware of every fetish in the book. I guess one way to pass the initial shock is to remember that not all vore is supposed to be dangerous and disgusting! Remember Red Riding Hood? I mean, hell, the story is more violent than most vore media out there. It contains an actual disembowelment ffs
It used to be standard internet education to throw some goatse and dolcet links to the newbies on the internet. When did we stop doing that? I guess around the time we started rickrolling instead?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes