4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 2178289

Overview:
Cara returns to Creekmaw to visit her mother over the course of 2 days after moving out a year ago with her fiancé. Mysteries start to pile on upon her return, with the town and its townspeople harboring many secrets and their own intentions.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: Ariaspoaa
Censored: No
Version: Prologue-Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes (PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING):

DOWNLOAD
Prologue-Hotfix

Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - MIXDROP - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - MIXDROP - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID

Past Versions

View attachment 2178018 View attachment 2178020 View attachment 2178015 View attachment 2178013 View attachment 2178019 View attachment 2178023
Hey. a really hot game, I love the theme.
Have then made a translation ready,
would be nice if you could publish it with here ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german...in-creekmaw-prologue-hotfix-ariaspoaa.141423/

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I have a weird bug, I can't skip text from the moment the journal is introduced ( before that no problem )
Even with "skip unread text" enabled I can't skip, Ctrl or the skip button in the quick menu don't work

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I have a weird bug, I can't skip text from the moment the journal is introduced ( before that no problem )
Even with "skip unread text" enabled I can't skip, Ctrl or the skip button in the quick menu don't work
The dev disabled it and presumably forgot to enable it again afterwards. Enable the console and turn skipping back on:
Code:
_skipping = True
Or you can use this. It blindly enables skipping whenever you load a save. Just don't rollback right away or it will be toggled back off.

Reactions: Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The dev disabled it and presumably forgot to enable it again afterwards. Enable the console and turn skipping back on:
Code:
_skipping = True
Or you can use this. It blindly enables skipping whenever you load a save. Just don't rollback right away or it will be toggled back off.
You were right, I just checked the code of chapter 0, line 342, he didn't re-enable the skip function

But he did the same later in the game, line 3037, disabling skip to force player to go to the book but this time he re-enabled it just after at line 3045, that's why the skip function came back toward the end of the game

Fixed it by adding
$ _skipping = True
just after line 354

Reactions: gojira667

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
You all need Jesus. Loved the journal tracking and mysteries part though, story had a feeling of "Get Out" movie.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Updated on
Absence Notice
[EDITED 6TH JANUARY 2023: Updated details of upcoming absence as reflected in dev-log]

Hi all! I will be away from my home during the following dates as I will need to go for real-life commitments during this time.

9th January 2023 to 20th January 2023:
I will be away for important matters and will not have access to any device capable of rendering. I may have access to my laptop but may not have any free time to write dialogue. However, I will return on Friday night and the weekends and will be able to resume development during that window (13th-15th January).

After 20th January 2023, I will be able to resume full development of Cara in Creekmaw Episode 1, which is still targeted for release from early April 2023 to early May 2023.

I understand this was posted late, but do understand that I did not do this with malicious intent as I was rushing to produce as much content as possible before going on my current holiday and that posting about my absence at the time did not occur to me until now.

Rest assured that despite these pockets of inactivity, I am committed to bringing the new episode to release at the specified time frame above.

Thank you and have a good day!

:(

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
I'm very glad this didn't get abandoned and the dev is actually doing quite well moneywise considering what they're making, really rare for a game with niche fetishes like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
I really enjoyed playing the Prologue of this game. It's a different kind of AVN than the usual ones.
I'm looking forward to the next update/release. Does anyone know when will it come out - here in f95?

Cheers to the developer and to all of you.

Reactions: XXII

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I really enjoyed playing the Prologue of this game. It's a different kind of AVN than the usual ones.
I'm looking forward to the next update/release. Does anyone know when will it come out - here in f95?

Cheers to the developer and to all of you.
Beta is already out for highest tier supporters.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaraInCreekmaw-EP1P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes