4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Are there any devs that solely focus on female protag and lesbian games and ones that make futa protag games that has nothing forced and unavoidable in them?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
unavoidable but itll make more sense once u play the game. its not a reoccuring thing lets put it that way

edit: futa protagonist tag is wrong. it should just be futa tag. mc is not rly a futa
oh ok havent played the game yet but will the game have lots of beast? and maybe beast preggo?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Differentiated game this is one of mine I'm dying to send this to a friend to lose his sanity :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
are there other endings in the prologue than the horse scene? cuz in gallery it says i'm missing an ending in prologue that would give me the bottom left render, but i know only of the horse thing

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
are there other endings in the prologue than the horse scene? cuz in gallery it says i'm missing an ending in prologue that would give me the bottom left render, but i know only of the horse thing
The hint text is wrong, it's an ending in episode 1. To get it you need to stop Spot from jumping on you in the kitchen, lock the door when in the shower, drink the cup during the free roam section

Reactions: Drussler

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
Ran into this error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 159, in execute
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 162, in execute
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage '[selectedCharacter.imageName]': could not find image. ('UI/CharacterBG/SpotBG.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 162, in execute
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 450, in sl2add
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 114, in displayable
return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 591, in __init__
self.find_target(scope)
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Desktop\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage '[selectedCharacter.imageName]': could not find image. ('UI/CharacterBG/SpotBG.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Cara in Creekmaw E1P1
Sun Mar 5 23:06:15 2023
```

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It would have also been good to understand what happened with the mailwoman like if you pick continue and then she goes into your cock is that she is gone forever, or does it not matter as she is a throwaway character, like does it fuck up possible future content fucking her again but pregnant.
My thoughts exactly. I guess you'll never know with this game. I even liked Ruby a little, but in her current state, she's better suited as fertilizer for the flowers in my mom's garden. :HideThePain:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My thoughts exactly. I guess you'll never know with this game. I even liked Ruby a little, but in her current state, she's better suited as fertilizer for the flowers in my mom's garden. :HideThePain:
Sorry but no, no ginger/redhead deserves that.

Reactions: doomlord1987

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
In the prologue, after getting creampie by Poloson, if Cara's pussy leaking cum when she walking to downstairs, that will be hot af
Or maybe after Spot fucked Cara, mother/Stanford saw her leaking.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes