4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So far, I really like this game
but it would be even better if there was a walkthrough. At least we could know options affect+or- the values
I second this. There are scenes I did not know existed until i went "what if" and then got a pay off over 30 minutes later.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I just had a full CTD from this update after clicking on text the headmaster or whatever it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Well, I just had a full CTD from this update after clicking on text the headmaster or whatever it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there, if possible, can you try on a fresh save and see if this is still happening?

There were some updates in terms of back-end variables (which I will minimize in the future) and I highly believe old saves will be incompatible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah its fine, I love Futa/trap but some people might get put off by this.

I must admit I am really not into most of the kinks, just the dog fucking girl stuff, but this is enjoyable, but I also agree with others I wish there was a WT mod, like when I loaded my old saves I fell asleep and got sleep fucked by spot, then starting a new save I went to the park and sucked him.

It would have also been good to understand what happened with the mailwoman like if you pick continue and then she goes into your cock is that she is gone forever, or does it not matter as she is a throwaway character, like does it fuck up possible future content fucking her again but pregnant.

Or better unlock replays, as it seems I have missed 5 scenes.

Reactions: Howdo

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Yeah its fine, I love Futa/trap but some people might get put off by this.

I must admit I am really not into most of the kinks, just the dog fucking girl stuff, but this is enjoyable, but I also agree with others I wish there was a WT mod, like when I loaded my old saves I fell asleep and got sleep fucked by spot, then starting a new save I went to the park and sucked him.

It would have also been good to understand what happened with the mailwoman like if you pick continue and then she goes into your cock is that she is gone forever, or does it not matter as she is a throwaway character, like does it fuck up possible future content fucking her again but pregnant.

Or better unlock replays, as it seems I have missed 5 scenes.
I understand and I share your sentiments regarding the WT mod. When I was starting out, I wanted to build a sequence of events that were both tall (i.e. game length) and wide (i.e. game variability) and quite understandably, it has gotten quite complex just from this recent update alone (even my self-testing was a chore at times). I will look to create a toggleable WT mod to release in tandem with E1P2 to allow better tracking of events and potential outcomes.

Regarding the replays, they are in quite a basic state as they were introduced in this update. I will look to refine their appearance and ensure each of them is correctly unlocked at the specified junctions.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks, there is a mod called universal gallery unlocker, which did the trick, turns out one was up whatever it is called when you end up in spots cock if you reject him, 3 were from not being into the black guy, and one jerk off I assume comes from not going with the mailwoman.

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

Temparo

May 6, 2017
Thanks, there is a mod called universal gallery unlocker, which did the trick, turns out one was up whatever it is called when you end up in spots cock if you reject him, 3 were from not being into the black guy, and one jerk off I assume comes from not going with the mailwoman.
Don't suppose you can make a link to that mod could you?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't suppose you can make a link to that mod could you?
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2023-02-18-zlzk.136812/

I hate my brain sometimes, so if you reject spot he um consumes? you into his balls, you can then choose to mutate get 6 breasts be spat out of his cock, become his bitch and give birth to his pups, and no one finds you, like what do you eat to survive, no one notices the extra pups/dogs and wonders where they are coming from, no one looks for you near spots kennel.

Why does this not make sense, why the fuck does my stupid brain wonder why no one looks for you near the dogs kennel after spending who knows how long in his balls and mutating.
This must be what it is like with Homer Simpson and his brain.

Reactions: Condemned77

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 159, in execute
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 162, in execute
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage '[selectedCharacter.imageName]': could not find image. ('UI/CharacterBG/CaraBG.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 162, in execute
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 163, in execute
  File "game/scripts/information_screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 450, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 114, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 591, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "E:\D\G\CarainCreekmaw-E1P1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage '[selectedCharacter.imageName]': could not find image. ('UI/CharacterBG/CaraBG.png')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Cara in Creekmaw E1P1
Sun Mar  5 20:10:46 2023
getting this error when opening journal

Reactions: P.T.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Glaring plot issues and the lack of any real surprise on the part of the MC as to what is happening to her aside...... I still love the story. FINALLY, we get a proper Vore fetish story that actually depicts the act of eating and being eaten in a plusible and graphic way. I had given up on this type of story because people just don't get it. All of the descriptions in the world can't replace the visuals!! I am still excited for the story and have decided to back the dev in the hopes that the story will continue. There are things that need to be fixed! I am not ignoring the plot holes and character issues, but at the same time, I love the story and can't wait for more.

1. Cara should be at least a little freaked out at what is happening to her yet she doesnt seem to be! Dev, at very least, inject some surprise and shock into her personality. Afterall, it isn't normal to wake up one morning with a Horse C*&K that you didn't have when you went to sleep!!

2. There is a predatory personality within Cara that manifests and it appears as though there are "two" unique versions of her. The original, shy and demure Cara should be freaking out or at least be very worried????

3. The events quickly move from the farm to an apartment and her job in a new school. None of the questions or mysteries have been answered and there is no early indication that they will be answered. I am sure we will get alot more information as the story moves along but, this has me going, wait a minute! What just happened and why isn't Cara all over her mother about this despite the preponderance of evidence that her mother is clearly lying to her and very much aware of the events both in the past and currently in play!! Surely Cara isn't that naive?

4. Cara is eaten by Gallo, then f&^*Kd by Gallo. She assists Ruby in her final act as Gallo's food. Spot gets fresh with her. Yet she moves on to her new job and all is right with the world? C'mon!!

As I said, there are glaring issues, that in any other story, I would rip to shreds but I just can't with this story. It is simply too much fun!!

Ariaspoaa you are on to something really cool here. Fix some holes and work on the story structure and you will have a masterpiece!!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, things get a very different feel when your music plays, Old Town Road.

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride (Kio, Kio) 'til I can't no more

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, things get a very different feel when your music plays, Old Town Road.

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride (Kio, Kio) 'til I can't no more
Every time I hear that song "old town road" sounds like "hotel room" and I think it's a song about fucking a horse. Then he came out with the gayest song ever and I knew it was a song about fucking a horse.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes