Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
What do I do wrong? Don't get it to run on linux mint... I already set "Allow the file to get executed as an application". When I double click the .sh file just nothing happens... no error, no window opens, no text editor with code, just nothing, as If I never clicked... not the only renpy game with this behaviour, but most of the renpy games run fine on my system... I don't understand why some don't while most run perfectly... it even has nothing to do if the game is for linux and not only for win/mac, all should run on linux as well like the developer of this says at the opening posting...

who can help me to become able to enjoy this - I feel this would be exactly my taste :(

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
What do I do wrong? Don't get it to run on linux mint... I already set "Allow the file to get executed as an application".
You didn't do anything wrong, the packaging is just incorrect (not entirely uncommon). The .sh file executes another file which also needs the executable permission: lib/linux-x86_64/CarinaTheMaid

You'd also see what the problem is if you ran the .sh script in a terminal so you saw its output.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes