bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CarinaTheMaid-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
I know and I tried, I don't have anything literally about the developer other than his name
as I know, a person is mainly engaged in amateur translations and decided to digress in view of this creation, while there is no boosty, no patreon or others ..)))

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
The stupidity of this game makes it amusing. I surprisingly enjoyed it for some reason. I guess "parody" would also be a fitting tag.

Reactions: AMRFTY

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the is only one problem with this IT'S TOO DAMN SHORT it leaves you wanting more ..... :love: well done
TBH you could make a whole story around this after this incident where she tires to continue he work as a maid but the lecherous old bastard keeps trying to sneak sex from you ...under the nose of his wife ....leaving you to think fast so you don't get caught pleasing your boss ...

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Duh....really? Sorry not trying to be rude. I just want to know if it's sub to the end or is there a chance of turning the tables around before I play again!
It's a short and simple, but well-made, game with only three endings. There's a "good" ending, but not really turning the tables. There are notifications that pop up immediately after each choice you make for Carina confirming if the choice is being a "good girl" or a "bad girl", even though they're obvious.
  • If you choose more "bad girl" options than "good girl" options before she finds the dildo, she'll play with her employers' dildo, she'll be spanked, coerced to blow her employer, and eventually get fucked by him.
  • If you choose more "bad girl" options than "good girl" options before she finds the dildo, but don't steal the coins, same as above, but it stops before sex.
  • If you choose more "good girl" options than "bad girl" options before she finds the dildo, she'll run away after her employer wanks onto her while she's cleaning under the bed.
It's interesting that you can still accrue more "good girl" or "bad girl" points after the critical decisions locking you into a path have been made. I guess dev might have wanted to make the game longer, but cut it short. Or maybe if there's a sequel those points come into play. I'd like to see this game expanded. It's thoroughly enjoyable if you like seeing a cute naughty maid, get trained to be a "good maid".

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
It's a short and simple, but well-made, game with only three endings. There's a "good" ending, but not really turning the tables. There are notifications that pop up immediately after each choice you make for Carina confirming if the choice is being a "good girl" or a "bad girl", even though they're obvious.
  • If you choose more "bad girl" options than "good girl" options before she finds the dildo, she'll play with her employers' dildo, she'll be spanked, coerced to blow her employer, and eventually get fucked by him.
  • If you choose more "bad girl" options than "good girl" options before she finds the dildo, but don't steal the coins, same as above, but it stops before sex.
  • If you choose more "good girl" options than "bad girl" options before she finds the dildo, she'll run away after her employer wanks onto her while she's cleaning under the bed.
It's interesting that you can still accrue more "good girl" or "bad girl" points after the critical decisions locking you into a path have been made. I guess dev might have wanted to make the game longer, but cut it short. Or maybe if there's a sequel those points come into play. I'd like to see this game expanded. It's thoroughly enjoyable if you like seeing a cute naughty maid, get trained to be a "good maid".
Thank you kindly for that.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I played in order from good girl to bad girl.
The game is very enjoyable with lovely girl.
It would be great to be expanded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Temple

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Now you will become a good maid.

I didn't expect much going in aaaand.. I wasn't disappointed. In fact, for how short this story is - it is moderately well done. There are some big open ends, but it all boils down to a young girl who becomes a maid after her mother has told her to do so and learns that cleaning house means more than dusting off the rooms, baby.

The graphics look pretty good and there's nothing out of the ordinary here. It's just a short game with a few picks and endings, all of them end with the maid at a disadvantage. I guess you can't expect much from someone called 'Dickens'. Carina is really cute, I'd like to see more of her. The optional sex scene is elaborate and pushes her out of virgin territory. How bad do you want to satisfy your master?

3/5

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
okay so i played the game and its actually very nice, besides the creepy old guy perving on a hot maid, its actually a nice game
I know right, At least he got straight to the point and the design wasn't bad at all, Better than having a bad story

Reactions: TeamHentaiX
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes