HTML Carlo Vaz: A tale of Football [UEFA Youth League] [Carlo Vaz]

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
don't blame them you didn't made the trial to get into the world famous La Masia and now your skill level only affords you a place on the bench in a 3rd league somewhere in the Balkans
Bro you are getting brutal but yeah MC needs to be like some kind of superhero so,yeah it is what it is

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
And an Important announcement the La Masia v0.1 is coming on 4th or maybe today

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019

Visão geral:
Carlo Vaz é um jovem do Barcelona Espanha entusiasta do futebol, ele quer jogar pelo FC Barcelona um dia, mas tem um desempenho inferior e não é selecionado pelo clube, este jogo segue sua história​

Tópico atualizado : 2024-02-02
Data de lançamento : 02/02/2024
Desenvolvedor : Carlo Vaz
Censurado : Não
Versão : Semifinal
SO : Windows, Linux, Mac
Língua inglesa
Gênero :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalação :

Registro de alterações :

DOWNLOAD
Ganhe : GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3319828 View attachment 3319839 View attachment 3319841 View attachment 3319843 View attachment 3319847 View attachment 3319855
[/CITAR]
As a Brazilian I liked the plot, it could have been a story about the World Cup and several actresses from different countries except for France and Germany.

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Thanks Brother This is just the start of his journey representing the country and world cup would be a future release and thanks for the suggestion but i cannot take it very fast i have to slow down things and make it a proper game

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
don't blame them you didn't made the trial to get into the world famous La Masia and now your skill level only affords you a place on the bench in a 3rd league somewhere in the Balkans
Or Sant Andreu, which is much closer.
I am not English but I support an English Club
Don't pay attention to haters like pemoj. Thanks for your time replying to the players.
Here is something for you that will surely make you very happy as a Liverpool fan:

:love:

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019

Don't pay attention to haters like pemoj. Thanks for your time replying to the players.
Here is something for you that will surely make you very happy as a Liverpool fan:

I was thinking on that, haha! :LOL: Well, we'll have to follow the incredible story of Kiki Puss on his way to winning the Europa League in his next game...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023

Thanks Mate and yeah Corner Taken Quickly Origi

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
A lot of content? 25mb is not enough somehow.:unsure:
It is the initial release so it is small the newer released version is 300+ mb although most of it is patreon bonus almost 200 mb but yeah the size is got to increase a lot as the story progresses

Sabie69

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
I was thinking on that, haha! :LOL: Well, we'll have to follow the incredible story of Kiki Puss on his way to winning the Europa League in his next game...
I just don't understand you mate and it ain't focused on kiki puss but Carlo Vaz and there is going to be a transfer saga(a loan i would prefer to say) before europa league could happen

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
First of all, thank you for sharing your game.

I think this could be an interesting game, but there is still a lot to do.
I don't think it's a smart idea to create a Patreon account with this small amount of content.
And don't make the video scenes too long, no one would watch a 4 minute video sequence.

At the moment I can't say it's a playable version because it's a linear story that ends in 5 minutes.