• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Unfortunately that won't work. The game is jumping back and forth with decisions. So removing them would only result in a weird mix of many scenes not related to the previous one.

To get a little bit of what I mean here my attempt back then of making a chart (the first time I actually tried somethig like that, also keep in mind this is only partly the second half of the game chapter 7 and even missing game variables set and checked ingame):

Well, with all the branching and variables set now in Ep.7 I already fear Ep.8...
How crazy this game is becoming, I can see that I'm going to have to create several saves to not lose anything in it.

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
It seems Christina being blocked at the start of the game isn't taken into account in the last episode. She still invites the MC over with a text and he is totally unsurprised by it.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
wats the Answer for the library how many lights are on the chandler why does it say repeat it 4 times?:unsure:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Can you tell me more... SCREENSHOT.. :unsure: ..PLS...I can't find the line.
e6.rpy -
notepad.exe e6.rpy -><alt>Edit->replace-> (1st string) mc "Fuck me in the ass now, please!" (2nd string) e "Fuck me in the ass now, please!" -> press "Replace" -> Ok -> close button -> Ctrl-S

Done!

*sarcasm* big thanks to attachments.f95zone.to (spoiler: NOT) for impossiblity to insert pictures in the posts.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons,
As we step into the new year, we've got big plans for the Carnal Contract game and our development studio.
It's been a year since I began developing this game, with the first episode launched in March 2023. I can't thank you enough for the support you've shown last year.
As previously mentioned, we're down to the final episode for Carnal Contract to be complete.

Here's where we stand:
  • Story - 100%
  • Renders - 30%
  • Animations - 10%
  • Development - 10%
  • Music - 0%
We're targeting the launch of this final episode in February 2024.
What I've Been Working on for the Last Two Weeks
In the past two weeks, while working on episode 8, I've made significant progress in optimizing the game's images.
The game file size has been reduced from 13GB to just 2.5GB.

This was achieved by converting all renders from PNG to WEBP format, with minimal quality loss - it's barely noticeable.
You can get it .
Plan After the Game is Completed
Once Carnal Contract is complete, we'll start working on a NEW GAME!

Carnal Contract was my first game, and a learning journey for me. Now, with all experience I got from this I have amazing ideas about the new game. And if you love Carnal Contract, I am sure you will love this too!

It will focus heavily on story and relationship building between the MC and other characters (LI).
Expect a demo for the new game around March or April 2024. :)

More info about the game in upcoming weeks :)
Plan for Carnal Contract Season 2
Season 2 of Carnal Contract. It's not off the table, but for now, our focus will be on the new game.
I already have ideas for Season 2, and I estimate we might start working on it by the end of this year.

Weekly Reports

From now on, we will post development reports every two weeks. Expect them over the weekend.

The Micro Dot Tier Release

Yesterday, episode 7 of Carnal Contract was released for our Micro Dot tier patrons. You can access all 7000+ renders for just $5 .
Thank you for all the support. Without you, I would not be able to create this game!

Next week, I'll be posting preview renders of episode 8. :)
Yours,
Dotty

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
e6.rpy -
notepad.exe e6.rpy -><alt>Edit->replace-> (1st string) mc "Fuck me in the ass now, please!" (2nd string) e "Fuck me in the ass now, please!" -> press "Replace" -> Ok -> close button -> Ctrl-S

Done!

*sarcasm* big thanks to attachments.f95zone.to (spoiler: NOT) for impossiblity to insert pictures in the posts.

Oh damn, I fixed it! Can't believe I missed that one. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!

Reactions: Holdos

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
In the past two weeks, while working on episode 8, I've made significant progress in optimizing the game's images.

And here you can download the game with reduced size, its official release and build :)

-
-

It contains 7000+ renders and 170+ animations.

Thank you for the suggestions and help with optimizing the images. You really helped me achieve it without losing quality.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons,
As we step into the new year, we've got big plans for the Carnal Contract game and our development studio.
It's been a year since I began developing this game, with the first episode launched in March 2023. I can't thank you enough for the support you've shown last year.
As previously mentioned, we're down to the final episode for Carnal Contract to be complete.

Here's where we stand:
  • Story - 100%
  • Renders - 30%
  • Animations - 10%
  • Development - 10%
  • Music - 0%

This was achieved by converting all renders from PNG to WEBP format, with minimal quality loss - it's barely noticeable.
You can get it .

Carnal Contract was my first game, and a learning journey for me. Now, with all experience I got from this I have amazing ideas about the new game. And if you love Carnal Contract, I am sure you will love this too!

It will focus heavily on story and relationship building between the MC and other characters (LI).

Season 2 of Carnal Contract. It's not off the table, but for now, our focus will be on the new game.
I already have ideas for Season 2, and I estimate we might start working on it by the end of this year.

Weekly Reports
From now on, we will post development reports every two weeks. Expect them over the weekend.

Yesterday, episode 7 of Carnal Contract was released for our Micro Dot tier patrons. You can access all 7000+ renders for just $5 .
Thank you for all the support. Without you, I would not be able to create this game!

Yours,
Dotty
Well, at least he finishes what he started first instead of doing two things at the same time, which slows down the development of both projects like some greedy developers do out there.

Reactions: Fenix_Hell

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Well, at least he finishes what he started first instead of doing two things at the same time, which slows down the development of both projects like some greedy developers do out there.
Yes, I don't want to focus on one thing while our supporters are backing us to do another.

One game at a time, when we're done with Season 1 of the new game, we might start working on Season 2 of Carnal Contract.

Otherwise, the quality would suffer...

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
It seems Christina being blocked at the start of the game isn't taken into account in the last episode. She still invites the MC over with a text and he is totally unsurprised by it.
My mistake, I've already fixed it. There was one path where I forgot to check if Christine's number was blocked.

Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: y0081268 and vazaz

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020

Hey Patrons,

Here's where we stand:
  • Story - 100%
  • Renders - 30%
  • Animations - 10%
  • Development - 10%
  • Music - 0%

You can get it .

Weekly Reports

Yours,
Dotty
If you can make a official WT (PDF) for the game, we highly appreciate it.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If i recall correctly, the core characters of the game barely have anything in episode 6, unless it is a drastic change with a severe lack of actual buildup, I dont see how a dev can say that will split his time to work another project. If it was a not very successful dev, im pretty sure all those main LIs will become part of the Altar of Virgins.
But since the game plot is pretty much "Simon says", when the dev decides, Simon can say "fuck your sister", knowing what we know about greedy devs, that would happen in the next season, AFTER THE BREAK. Then you would have the dev working from scratch in another project that would eventually and very slowly get to the point of the previous game, and from that point he would be releasing even slower updates for both games full of blueballing, more side characters and cliff hangers previous to new game anouncements. For how the game is done and structured, we know Dev loves cliffhangers, I wouldnt discard this theory of mine.

I am an awesome script writer.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes